Author Topic: Free Klaus Kinski Book. The Catch: It's In German.  (Read 2596 times)

cavorting with nudists

• Space Champion!
Free Klaus Kinski Book. The Catch: It's In German.
« on: April 11, 2012, 07:26:52 PM »
Found this near-mint paperback in a box of stuff left on the sidewalk:

I don't read a word of German but it just seemed too awesome to pass by.  Any German-reading FOT's want it?

Klaus Kinski Jesus Christ Savior is apparently the script for a one-man-show about Jesus with which Kinski intended to tour, but that plan got scuttled when on opening night he ended up cussing out some hecklers and storming offstage halfway through: http://destinyclontz.blogspot.com/2008/05/mouth-of-madness-kinski-jesus-christ.html

I can't find any information about the second, longer piece in the book, which is in verse and is titled (thanks, babylon.com) Fever--The Diary of a Leper.

"Another thing that interests me about The Eagles is that I hate them." -- Robert Christgau

BadGuyZero

• Administrator
  • Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: Free Klaus Kinski Book. The Catch: It's In German.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 02:10:27 AM »
There's footage of it in Herzog's "My Best Fiend." An old roommate of mine was obsessed with Kinski. He already has a copy of this book. At one point someone had translated it into English and posted it online. If I can find it I'll post a link here.