Author Topic: Christmas Eve at a Delco Wawa  (Read 1948 times)

Greggulator

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Christmas Eve at a Delco Wawa
« on: December 02, 2012, 04:10:48 PM »
Hey everyone! I'm producing (and largely writing) a holiday show called CHRISTMAS EVE AT A DELCO WAWA.

All of the scenes at the show will take place on Christmas Eve at a Wawa store located in Delco, which Philadelphia-shorthand for Delaware County, the blue-collar suburbs which border the city. For those not in the region, large parts of Delco are the Philadelphia portrayed in Philly Boy Roy calls. A lot of my Philly native friends now live in Delco and I absolutely love it there even though it's a separate earth from the one I live in.

Also, any money we make is going to go to the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP). CHOP's one of the best children's hospitals in the country. One of my best friends' (and a Delco resident) first son was born with some major defects. He spent the first year of his life in and out of constant surgeries at CHOP. The people who work there could not have been better to my buddy and his family. Every year, he has a big fundraiser to give back to the hospital and I like to contribute to that cause anytime I can.

(My friend's son is now 5-years-old and is doing great!)

On top of being fun and for a good cause, there might be some FOT surprises. I'm not sure if it's going to come together or not but some non-Philly area FOTs might contribute something via video.

Here are the details in case you'd like to come!

BEDTIME STORIES PRESENTS: CHRISTMAS EVE AT A DELCO WAWA
Connie's Ric Rac
9th and Washington, South Philly
Sunday, Dec. 16th
Doors at 7 p.m. Show at 7:15
$5
Listen to my basketball podcast! www.theholdingcourtpodcast.com

dontuknowimloko?

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: Christmas Eve at a Delco Wawa
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 01:01:15 PM »
dot

Greggulator

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 05:33:05 PM »
On the fence about coming to this show? GET OFF THAT FENCE! Why? Because the great JASON FROM HUNTSVILLE has made a video contribution for the show!
Listen to my basketball podcast! www.theholdingcourtpodcast.com

dontuknowimloko?

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 12:07:12 PM »
I'll be there