Author Topic: Listening party in the Cleveland,OH area  (Read 2825 times)

noah

Listening party in the Cleveland,OH area
« on: November 21, 2013, 12:12:52 PM »
Hello Ohio FOTs,

Wondering if anyone would have interest in organizing a listening party for Dec. 17th?  I'm thinking that we might approach the Happy Dog and see if we could do it in the Under Dog.  Pinball & The Best Show.  Any thoughts?

nilsson1941

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: Listening party in the Cleveland,OH area
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 07:49:34 PM »
Yes! Would love to. I didn't know if anyone else in cleveland listened. Just moved here a year ago. I live near happy dog and think it would be perfect

noah

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 01:30:46 PM »
Well, two dudes hardly seems like a listening party.  Might just be us listening via the FMU app on our phones.  I thought there would be more listeners in Cleveland, I know I've heard someone from the Heights call the show.  This is looking pretty sketchy...

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 07:25:46 PM »
Take a chance.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

noah

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 09:52:03 AM »
You're right, I shouldn't be such a fraidy-cat.  Actually, I think we've met before nilsson1941.  Do you go to the Happy Dog often?  I was playing pinball there one Sunday afternoon and met a dude who was watching football.  We had a conversation about Peanut Chews and PBR.  This was maybe 3 months ago.  I also said you looked like Daniel Lopatin, breaking the sacred bond of all FOTs to not saying you look like someone famous.  Was that you?  If not then there's at least 3 FOTs in Cleveland. 

noah

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2013, 02:28:32 PM »
Well, I chickened out.  Although I've been walking around in the snow and got a lethal blood nose due to the cold just before the show started.  And I'm not sure I would want any of the tough guys/gals at the Happy Dog to see me misty-eyed over AP Mike reading Gary's cards. 

Was that you calling nilsson1941?  Sorry you flamed out, seemed like a good call.