Author Topic: FOTs in Europe?  (Read 15605 times)

johnnynovato

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: FOTs in Europe?
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2016, 10:25:47 AM »
We gotta all go out! Drop me a PM. Also, yes, let's pool the money for AP Mike to come and take in a bleak Millwall game or something.

peter falk

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2016, 10:46:57 AM »
We gotta all go out! Drop me a PM. Also, yes, let's pool the money for AP Mike to come and take in a bleak Millwall game or something.

I go to London ~ once a year for work and to visit family in Islington/Finsbury Park.  I would reschedule the trip in a heartbeat in order to go to a Scharpling and Wurster London show or to take Mike to the Den to observe the Bushwackers (perhaps Charlton is a little bleaker these days in terms of the product on the pitch . . . )

GregGutfeld

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2016, 04:46:02 PM »
Hey, cant seem to get my PMs sent. I'll be up for going out sometime, just let me know.

Kurz

• Policemans heel
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2016, 01:50:46 PM »
I would reschedule the trip in a heartbeat in order to go to a Scharpling and Wurster London show or to take Mike to the Den to observe the Bushwackers (perhaps Charlton is a little bleaker these days in terms of the product on the pitch . . . )
I would cross the pond for that.

johnnynovato

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2016, 09:55:01 AM »
Maybe the message board's bad computer errors knocked out its PMs and they could be working again? They got rid of that weird error message...

McKuw

• Policemans heel
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2016, 08:02:25 AM »
Sigh.

Still no Manchester-based FOTs, then?

This town, man.

Bridgey

• Policemans heel
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2016, 07:55:06 AM »
Should us Brit FOTS redact our posts in this thread in light of this morning's developments?

Kevin from Pittsburgh

• Policemans heel
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2016, 08:14:42 AM »
Moved to the UK a few years ago, and I have to say it's very weird this morning.  Only one thing to do now....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxvDCx-ILhk
Does anybody have the new issue of Wizard?  Mike is getting his issue of Wizard from his bag.

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2016, 11:53:13 AM »
Should us Brit FOTS redact our posts in this thread in light of this morning's developments?

It doesn't go for most people in here, but most Americans have no idea that this has happened, nor would they have any idea what it might mean if they did.

I'm an American who listens to the BBC News on Little Steven's Sirius XM, and even my first thought was, "I wonder if this means Trump will win." So I think you're all safe from any US opprobrium.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2016, 09:17:34 PM »

It doesn't go for most people in here, but most Americans have no idea that this has happened, nor would they have any idea what it might mean if they did.

I'm an American who listens to the BBC News on Little Steven's Sirius XM, and even my first thought was, "I wonder if this means Trump will win." So I think you're all safe from any US opprobrium.
I feel the same way I felt when George W. won a second term.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2016, 10:44:44 PM »

Here, horribly, is a place where I did actually call something way in advance.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

cteix

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2017, 07:23:58 AM »
I moved from South London to Manchester a year ago but I go back a lot to watch Palace.

johnnynovato

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2017, 05:17:59 AM »
I'm bumping this because I'm sitting in South London watching Act III of "John Wick" and wondering if any FOTs are still out there and would like to hang out.