Author Topic: Attention New Yorkers thinking of getting a tattoo between April 14th & May 10th  (Read 1478 times)

Jason

My very good friend Liam Sparkes will be tattooing at East River Tattoo in Greenpoint for four weeks.
I'm not just recommending him because he's my pal, he is also extremely talented.
Mention my name for a good price.

His flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/liam666/

Email - liams79@hotmail.com

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
if i were in NY during this time frame, i would most definitely visit him.  i've got a few tattoos i'm waiting on because the guy i normally use has moved; unfortunately, no one else has come highly recommended.

DoodleJump!

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
My tattoo-happy bf is in NY right now and if he were going to be there through the 14th I know he would most likely visit your friend. Oh well.
VonTito, if you ever find yerself in GA, there is an excellent guy in my town. He did my bf's sheriff star, belt and holster and gun and is working on my Venus de Milo and so far it looks really beautiful. He should be in a bigger town getting famous, but for some reason he likes it here.
"Enough with the bandana, already." -Trace Atkins to Donald Trump

Martin

• Space Champion!
I'm getting all my ink done by my friend Erik. It's great to know a tattoo artist 1) because of all the stories and 2) because it suddenly becomes affordable to get stuff done (even if that also means you might be getting more stuff done than you should) - but it helps if they're actually good. And Erik's super talented. His studio has a pretty cool website, which is in Swedish but well worth visiting anyway: http://buzzstop28.se

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
Bonnie, if the guy you're using has a portfolio, i would love to see it.  going to GA seems much more feasible than flying to sweden.

although, in sweden's defense, i'm sure it's much more fun than GA.

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
PS once i navigated my way through the swedish, i found his tattoos.  they're amazing.

DoodleJump!

What a cool website!

VonTito:
Here's my friend Wes' http://www.eternaltattoos.net/page4.html
Warning: There is a Gene Simmons tattoo
Also, while Sweden would be way fun, if you ever came to GA to visit I would totes make sure you have an awesome time!

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
i have decided that if i need someone's face tattooed on me, your friend is my guy.  but seriously, i like his shading and that's really what i'm looking for. 

this is great!  thanks for the link, Bonnie.  also, i will make a point to stop in GA some time this year (after summer?) so you can show me a good time. 

DoodleJump!

Maybe winter! I'll be gone studying abroad in South Africa during late summer-late fall.
FOT meetup in Capetown, perchance?