Author Topic: My Five year old son's Best Show fascination.  (Read 3937 times)

orangewhip

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
Re: My Five year old son's Best Show fascination.
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2008, 07:45:54 PM »
  I picked up Super Smash Brothers Brawl for the Wii and he LOVES it.  He (with a little help from me) decided that Philly Boy  Roy should be a playable character in the game.  His moves would include steakchucks, spraying people with Franks soda, throwing ring bologna, and putting his opponents into giant hoagies.  There would also be an assist trophy that causes Timmy Von Trimble to drive his hotwheel around the screen and take out you opponents.  Now I really wish this could actually happen.
"My week beats your year." -- Lou Reed. Liner notes to Metal Machine Music

Spalding

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2008, 11:05:34 AM »
My six and four year old sons also love Philly Boy Roy- or more the idea of him than actually listening to the calls. They've come up with their own "Running of the Cheese Steaks" game (no help from me, honest) in which I'm PBR and they chase me around the back yard, throwing "cheese steaks" (empty water bottles) at me.

moonshake

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2008, 11:26:38 AM »
My wife's 7 months pregnant. We started playing TBSOW podcasts to the baby since month 5 and  it's already a big fan of PBR.
"You want me to recognize you and I won't. I won't acknowledge you! I deny you. So you keep begging and begging. The door is slammed on you. I want nothing to do with you. You will die unrecognized by me."
-Tom Scharpling

gravy boat

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2008, 09:41:40 AM »
I don't listen to the Show with the kids - they're mostly too young but lately when we're getting ready to do something fun I ask my three year old "If he's strapped in" and then "If he's got his helmet on." 

We were getting ready to go swimming last weekend and he was running around the house screaming "I've got my helmet on, Daddy!" over and over. The missus gave me one of those "I don't even want to know" looks.