Author Topic: aloha from the sunshine state  (Read 3238 times)

Grames Jeene Rj

• Plantar Fasciitis
aloha from the sunshine state
« on: May 19, 2015, 02:07:01 AM »
Hey everybody, my name is James and I'm a freelance write-or originally from the Tri-State area. My intro to "The Best Show" happened a couple years ago via the PFT/Scharpling "Gathering of the Juggalos" conversation excerpted on YouTube. The way Tom mocked the concept of the fresh ass comedy tent really dug into me; I had to hear more from this guy. I turned over everything on YouTube I could find with his name attached...after that, I bit the bullet and went chronologically through the FMU archive. What a world. I'd trade every Marvel movie for a cinematic spiderweb including Tom, AP Mike, Gary, Timmy Von Trimble, Roy, Laurie From Miami, Spike, The Freds of NPR & Honolulu, Julie From Cincinnati, Aimee Mann, Terri T, Julie Klausner, and of course You Got James'd (I will probably never call in even though I want to for fear of being confused with YGJ'd).

I love this rich universe and I also love how the show always finds a way to crack me up no matter what's going on. What else can I say? "Best Show" 4 life, Newbridge 4 life, I look forward to having much more specific discussions about this beautiful vibrant entity.

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
Re: aloha from the sunshine state
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 10:44:53 AM »
I prefer James from Southeast PA to the Jamesing James.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!