Author Topic: Who checks in here weekly?  (Read 2201 times)

Krokodil_Gena

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
Who checks in here weekly?
« on: October 03, 2021, 08:25:51 PM »
I am curious as to who is left from the old days still coming to check. Please comment here checkers?

(We need to check up on Fredericks.)

(BestShow4Lyfe channel needs to return.)

(Rock on, "Dammit".)

Krokodil_Gena

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
Re: Who checks in here weekly?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 07:12:15 AM »
Five (5) days later, no response.

I'm going to have to fix that.....

Krokodil_Gena

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2021, 10:42:59 PM »
And it's all still broken.....

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2021, 11:57:07 PM »
Like, metaphorically?
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

zzesp

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2022, 12:50:20 PM »
I've  been a listener since 2002. The forum and especially the chat on show night kept me engaged with the show in a way twitter and the like cannot. I want the forum to be used again and the chat to be live again! Twitter is for the world, and I under it's a marketing tool to reach more listings,  but FOT forums and chat were OUR THING, special for Best Show fans. I don't even know if many new listeners even are aware of FOT site and what it once was. The most people ever on at the same time was a little over 500 people in 2004. Imagine if we could invite those 500 to a  gathering of FOTs! Maybe Scharpling  and  Wurster would do a show. Anyway , if you're a caller( in 20 years I've  called twice ) call in and promote the forum and let's get the chat back.....remember when Tom monitored the chat....I got removed once because my sarcasm wasn't appreciated.  It was one of the times I called and asked Tom to reinstate me....he deferred to " Gregg on the 5th floor handles that" and then put me back in chat!