Author Topic: FOT Extra-Curricular Activities Bulletin Board  (Read 198867 times)

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
Re: FOT Extra-Curricular Activities Bulletin Board
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2007, 08:34:11 PM »
Hah!  Batistick is a good buddy of mine.  How do you guys know each other?  I'll ask him about you the next time I see him.

Your performance looks like it was really cool.  I like the diorama pieces.

And if anyone is still paying attention, the $10 tickets sold out.  There's a new code, LB1001, for $13 tickets, while they last.  Student tickets are always $10.

Laurie, you of all people should come.  I will bet you your dessert tasting at p*ong (equivalent to one full-price ticket, incidentally), that you will have a better time than at both Xanadu AND Rock & Roll.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Laurie

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2007, 08:08:23 AM »
Fuck Spring Awakening. I'm seeing this show.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2007, 10:46:08 AM »
Yee-ha!  Hold me to my guarantee, Laurie. 

The $13 tickets might be sold out now too, but I can see if I can get some other sort of discount.  I'd let everyone see this for free if I could.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2007, 02:45:17 PM »
The $13 tickets just sold out.  There's a new code, P31001, for $17 tickets.  All student tickets are $10, but you need a code, STU1001.

Will someone else please post something they're doing?  Your band or comedy show?  A school play?  An open mic or a blog?  I'm feeling a little embarrassed.  Not embarrassed enough to knock it off, obviously.

Susannah

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2007, 09:07:27 PM »
This is going to sound supremely dorky, but I advise the Academic Decathlon team at the school where I teach.  I will also be a chaperone/judge for the Junior Classics League's first meet at the end of this month. I think I'm judging the Mythology Spelling Bee.

Yes, that did indeed sound supremely dorky.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2007, 09:26:58 PM »
Susannah, that is supremely awesome is what it is.  Can you spell Ἀλκμήνη?

Forrest

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2007, 09:53:54 PM »
[youtube=425,350]9elLqvxucmA[/youtube]

Hey, I tell jokes if anyone cares.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2007, 10:42:59 PM »
Not too shabby, Forrest!  You should let me know when you're performing next, I'll try to come check you out.  We're both on MySpace, right?

You're dead on about theater, too.  Except that I've been to some (well, one) of the black shows that advertise on the subway and they also suck pretty badly.  It's a great joke, though, don't change it.

Dorvid Barnas

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2007, 11:24:29 PM »
[youtube=425,350]x3uW_Gf7WEA[/youtube]
I dabble in propaganda; it keeps the blood flowing.
This one goes out to the angry ambulance driver.

Forrest

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2007, 08:01:48 PM »
Kind words, Jasongrote, are all a poor guy like me needs sometimes. Thanks man.

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2007, 10:26:05 PM »
Nice, Forrest!
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2007, 11:21:46 AM »
good stuff forrest!
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

Sarah

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2007, 12:17:03 PM »

DrPepperSchwartz's comment ten months ago--"This guy could be the Sexiest Man on the Planet"--must have done you a world of good, then.  Although I suppose it might have made you feel like a pretty woman who yearns to be valued for her mind.

Forrest

« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2007, 08:08:25 PM »

DrPepperSchwartz's comment ten months ago--"This guy could be the Sexiest Man on the Planet"--must have done you a world of good, then.  Although I suppose it might have made you feel like a pretty woman who yearns to be valued for her mind.

Nah, it stroked my ego just the right way.

John Junk

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2007, 04:56:00 PM »
Big Weekend for John Junk:

As far as I know, I'm playing guitar with Future America on Saturday Night, Nov. 10th at a place called Charlie O's Lounge.  I think we start at like 10 pm or something.  Before that is a live rendition of Point Break, I think, but I probably won't be there for that.  I'll probably be watching the George Kuchar Lecture at Machine Project and then going over there.

THEN... (drumroll please....)
My IMPROV 101 CLASS SHOW at the UCB Theatre L.A. at 1:30 pm on Sunday Nov. 11th!  Time to bring the pain!  Yikes!