Author Topic: An open letter to Ernesto  (Read 3517 times)

Laurie

An open letter to Ernesto
« on: August 29, 2006, 09:11:18 AM »
Dear Ernesto,

Why must you hit us Tuesday night? Don't you know that The Best Show on WFMU with Tom Scharpling is appointment radio?

Well, if you're going to mess up my Tuesday night plans, could you at least hang a right into the Atlantic ocean when you approach the toe of Louisiana? They really don't need a visit from you.

xoxo,
Laurie
Miami, FL

Postscript: Please leave my power lines alone. It's 95 degrees out there with 100% humidity. I need my AC. Yes, I have enough D batteries to last throughout a nuclear holocaust. Yes, I can amuse myself by licking them, but I think I'll use them to power my battery-operated fans. I would prefer scantily-clad house boys to fan me with palm fronds (of which I'm sure there will be many just lying around, possibly in my living room, after knocking out a window or two), but beggars can't be choosers. And, if you must knock out the lines, make sure it's not so bad that they can't be repaired by September 5th. That's when Nip/Tuck premieres. I need my trashy TV. Thank you.

Post-postscript: Yes, I realize that my postscript is longer than the main body of my letter. Cram it, wisenheimer.

Josh

• Space Champion!
Re: An open letter to Ernesto
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2006, 07:37:13 PM »
Been thinking the same thing allllllllll day.

Josh
Miami, FL

EDIT: Minus the Nip/Tuck part.
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."