Author Topic: TL/Tommy Tornado collaboration  (Read 2463 times)

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
TL/Tommy Tornado collaboration
« on: November 09, 2007, 12:39:07 AM »
http://www.subterraneanblog.com/2007/11/08/video-preview-ted-leo-the-pharmacists-colleen/

“The “Colleen” video was written and produced by Tom Scharpling, who co-produces and writes for the TV show “Monk” as well as hosts the legendary The Best Show on WFMU; a weekly radio show dedicated to comedy, music and talk. Directing credits go to Mike Bellino who did a fantastic job with Scharpling’s compelling and dramatic script. The story follows Ted Leo as he hustles money through illicit arm-wrestling matches in a seedy motel. Will Ted Leo be victorious or will he run into danger challenging the wrong opponent?!”
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

moonshake

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: TL/Tommy Tornado collaboration
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 01:31:55 PM »
Sounds promising. Can't wait for the video to hit a website near me in the next week or so.
"You want me to recognize you and I won't. I won't acknowledge you! I deny you. So you keep begging and begging. The door is slammed on you. I want nothing to do with you. You will die unrecognized by me."
-Tom Scharpling

Dan B

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis

Laurie

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 11:33:34 AM »
INSPIRATIONAL. I'm going to go watch the Netflixes that have been sitting on my coffee table for three months.

Sarah

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 12:48:13 PM »
I wish I knew someone in Lubec who was going to Portland on 12/2. 

KickTheBobo

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 01:02:25 PM »
As a veteran arm-wrestler (1 loss - too many wins to count), I just had to LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!

great job fellas. Was that Officer Tom with the Ak-47 t-shirt?

Sarah

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 01:37:43 PM »
SPOILER (highlight to read:  I don't know if that was a Miata, but I sure hope Teddy took the money out of it before that dame drove off.

KickTheBobo

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 01:53:05 PM »
SPOILER (highlight to read:  I don't know if that was a Miata, but I sure hope Teddy took the money out of it before that dame drove off.

Toyota Prius, methinks.

Consumer Reports states that the 2006 model has a dedicated granola nook and gets up to 45mpg when filled with the blood of the Bourgeoisie.

Emily

• Space Champion!
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 02:11:11 PM »
what a great secret code (and video!!)

Sarah

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 02:34:15 PM »
It's a lovely video.  A glimpse into the depths TL must plumb in order to finance his music career. Who knew? 

And, yes, I felt pretty clever using beige this way.