Author Topic: I really miss FOTchan!  (Read 17634 times)

Chris L

• Space Champion!
Re: I really miss FOTchan!
« Reply #60 on: May 06, 2008, 04:35:41 PM »
My proudest moment in FOTchan and the year in general was starting the coney island hot dog thread.

gravy boat

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #61 on: May 06, 2008, 04:56:12 PM »
My proudest moment in FOTchan and the year in general was starting the coney island hot dog thread.

Way to go! Was starting the armpit hair thread your lowest?

Chris L

• Space Champion!
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2008, 05:04:47 PM »
Was there any pooplike sauce on the armpits?  If not, I can't take credit for it.

Sarah

« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2008, 05:14:53 PM »
I didn't say anything I'd particularly regret on (in?) FOTchan, and I was almost as prolific there as I am here.  Oh, I'd be a tad embarrassed if my secret crushes were made public or if you all knew just how much whinging I did (hey, it's been a hard month), but I can't recall anything terribly mortifying.  What shames me most is the couple of times my feelings were hurt, but I shrugged those off quickly and considered them a small price to pay.

Sorry it's gone.

Chris L

• Space Champion!
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2008, 05:26:29 PM »
Of course FOTchan started from embarassment, like any good invention.

Sarah

« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2008, 05:31:11 PM »
Bob and Ray knew whereof they spoke.

Dorvid Barnas

« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2008, 06:30:43 PM »
What shames me most is the couple of times my feelings were hurt, but I shrugged those off quickly and considered them a small price to pay.

That was me who jokingly ascribed some of the more awful posts to you, Sarah.  The joke was that you're probably the sweetest person around these parts, so I hope you didn't misinterpret that and get your feelings hurt.  You know I'm a SFL fan. :)

kimota

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2008, 06:37:22 PM »
I miss FOTchan but am kind of glad it is gone.  It definitely has made me more active here.  Maybe after some time has passed, we could get it back on a limited basis, like on Fridays or something?  

I had a lot of fun with the Word and Picture Association threads and it's good to see the Word one out here.  The thread I started which I am most proud of (mainly b/c it completely took me by surprise how it took off for something meant to be just a one-off, stupid post) was Can of Corn.  I just don't think it would have gotten off the ground like it did if it were not in FOTchan, like a lot of other threads I'd imagine.  I posted a lot of original stupid jokes too, oi.

Dorvid Barnas

« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2008, 06:41:30 PM »
I'll miss Josh(?) asking everyone their a/s/l.  That always made me laugh.

John Junk 2.0

« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2008, 06:49:22 PM »
I miss FOTchan but am kind of glad it is gone.  It definitely has made me more active here.  Maybe after some time has passed, we could get it back on a limited basis, like on Fridays or something?

Fotchan Fridays.  I love it!

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2008, 07:47:57 PM »
I'll miss Josh(?) asking everyone their a/s/l.  That always made me laugh.

How dare you?
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

Sarah

« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2008, 07:51:14 PM »
Dorvid, I loved those jokes!  Made me laugh every time.  Thank you very much.

erika

• Space Champion!
« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2008, 07:54:42 PM »
I propose "FARTChan" where we can all talk about breaking wind, passing gas, cutting the cheese, makin air biscuits and bottom burps!
from the land of pleasant living

Stan

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2008, 07:56:01 PM »
I propose "FARTChan" where we can all talk about breaking wind, passing gas, cutting the cheese, makin air biscuits and bottom burps!

If we did that, I know someone who would never get anything done at work.
                                 "This must be where buffcoat left his pants."

KickTheBobo

« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2008, 08:01:06 PM »
what the fuck? I go away for two days and the 'Chan has been shut down?

I guess some people couldn't handle it, man.

this is exactly what happened in my Uncle Gerald's Love & Angeldust Sex Kult (Oregon chapter) back in '75.

and to the (no doubt) dude that got all shitty on Laurie: why not just man up, reveal your true face and take the heat for being a fuckwit. Hell, people might even go as far as to forgive you for being such a douche.

jeez, I was just about to open up about my (somewhat illegal) Mortimer Snerd fetish.