Author Topic: TV Shows to watch online  (Read 6708 times)

Matthew_S

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
TV Shows to watch online
« on: October 25, 2006, 10:24:29 AM »
who needs dvds, repeats or bittorrent?

http://tvlinks.50webs.com/index.html

Jason

Re: TV Shows to watch online
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 10:55:20 AM »
who needs dvds, repeats or bittorrent?

http://tvlinks.50webs.com/index.html

People who like to watch stuff on screens bigger than 17"s or don't want to watch stuff that looks like it was filmed with a pixelvision camera and you're watching it through a jam jar smeared with vaseline.

Actually that site is pretty awesome, thanks.

bruce

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 11:15:33 AM »
Hey don't knock torrents. How else do I get to watch all the British TV that is oh so good: I'm With Stupid, That Mitchell & Webb Look, Saxondale, Life On Mars, Torchwood, Dr Who, and all those great Documentries.

Laurie

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 11:52:34 AM »
Hey don't knock torrents. How else do I get to watch all the British TV that is oh so good: I'm With Stupid, That Mitchell & Webb Look, Saxondale, Life On Mars, Torchwood, Dr Who, and all those great Documentries.

Oh my god, has Torchwood started? I need to get downloading now. Man, I hope Captain Jack makes out with some guys.

Jason

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 12:20:52 PM »

Oh my god, has Torchwood started? I need to get downloading now. Man, I hope Captain Jack makes out with some guys.

Not Yet, but that's about the only thing that hasn't happened in the first two episodes.
Although now i come to think about it, a hand job from the doctor may be implied.

Laurie

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2006, 12:57:22 PM »

Not Yet, but that's about the only thing that hasn't happened in the first two episodes.
Although now i come to think about it, a hand job from the doctor may be implied.

OMG.

Postscript: You little shit! I believed you. :(

However, the heavy making out between the cute skinny boy and that random guy and the implied bisexual threeway that ensues almost makes up for it. Almost.

Jon Solomon

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2006, 11:02:58 AM »
Having now finished both episodes, the "hand job" joke was very well played.

Jon

OMG.

Postscript: You little shit! I believed you. :(

However, the heavy making out between the cute skinny boy and that random guy and the implied bisexual threeway that ensues almost makes up for it. Almost.
Hello.

Laurie

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2006, 11:26:24 AM »
Having now finished both episodes, the "hand job" joke was very well played.

Ooooooh. I get it. It's Nine, right? RIGHT?

I'll have you guys know that there is a livejournal community dedicated to the pairing of Hand in a Jar and Captain Jack. It's wrong!

Matthew_S

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 03:52:40 PM »

Matthew_S

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2007, 03:28:07 PM »
Updating and expanding:

http://www.peekvid.com/

http://tvlinks.voodeedoo.org/

Peekvid lives on, but the other is already dead.

Certain TV watching via a tiny box -- tolerable.
Movies?  I dunno:

http://simplisticsmovielinks.blogspot.com/index.html

Jason

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2007, 05:41:48 PM »
Well Torchwood turned out to be a complete pile of crap and now Capt Jack will go on to ruin Dr Who by association.

Grimlock

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2007, 07:19:17 PM »
http://video.glath.com/athf.php

All Aqua Teen episodes.

Laurie

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2007, 09:34:44 PM »
Well Torchwood turned out to be a complete pile of crap and now Capt Jack will go on to ruin Dr Who by association.

You shut your mouth, the last two episodes redeemed it. Yes, it even made up for the Weevil Fight Club. God, I wish I could unsee that episode. It's almost as bad as Supernatural's Klan Killer Truck episode.

Jason

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2007, 12:37:13 AM »
I could have put up with all the plot holes, clumsy dialogue and contrived scenarios that Torchwood threw at me until the episode with the plane from the 50's. There was absolutely no plot in this episode whatsoever, the Fight Club episode turned my disappointment into hatred.
The last two episodes weren't as weak but by this point I just couldn't bear it, the only thing that would have redeemed it would have been if Owen had died, like a really painful death.
What happened to the Pterodactyl?

Jon Solomon

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2007, 11:01:36 AM »
I could have put up with all the plot holes, clumsy dialogue and contrived scenarios that Torchwood threw at me until the episode with the plane from the 50's. There was absolutely no plot in this episode whatsoever, the Fight Club episode turned my disappointment into hatred.
The last two episodes weren't as weak but by this point I just couldn't bear it, the only thing that would have redeemed it would have been if Owen had died, like a really painful death.
What happened to the Pterodactyl?

Liked the last two episodes of Torchwood pretty well, but I'm glad I don't have to rush and download any new episodes on Monday mornings for a while.

The pilot for The Sarah Jane Adventures wasn't bad for "a kids show."

JS
Hello.