Author Topic: POST BURNING SITE  (Read 1118270 times)

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
Re: POST BURNING SITE
« Reply #1860 on: November 18, 2010, 09:29:29 PM »
"Jorge, huh?  what's your real name?"
(it was Jorge.)
"I am the shade of a person who was killed in a violent crime, and my spirit lingers here on earth because of the unfinished business that I have in life.  Could you play some Ke$ha?"

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1861 on: November 18, 2010, 09:30:10 PM »
"magic, schmagic."
"I am the shade of a person who was killed in a violent crime, and my spirit lingers here on earth because of the unfinished business that I have in life.  Could you play some Ke$ha?"

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1862 on: November 18, 2010, 09:31:10 PM »
"my name is jen, and worms eat my garbage."

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1863 on: November 18, 2010, 09:32:41 PM »
"is there a severed head under my pillow, or am i having a night terror?"

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1864 on: November 18, 2010, 09:34:22 PM »
"liz lemon wishes."

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1865 on: November 18, 2010, 09:36:08 PM »
"today, a VA patient volunteered to set me up with 'the neighbor boy,' who is 'strong & helpful, but just a little mentally handicapped.'  that's the vibe i'm putting out there."

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1866 on: November 18, 2010, 09:36:46 PM »
"hi.  i've seen you & your puppet around the neighborhood the past couple years but never said 'hi.'"

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1867 on: November 18, 2010, 09:37:19 PM »
"whadya mean, 'why'?!  your puppet freaked me out!"

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1868 on: November 18, 2010, 09:39:16 PM »
"listen, you both seem very nice.  but one time i was trying to study at the cafe, and you were brushing Hobo's hair at the table next to mine for, like, an hour.  i'm not proud of it, but it freaked me out.  but now i see you are both very nice."

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1869 on: November 18, 2010, 09:42:25 PM »
Keep going, Jen.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1870 on: November 18, 2010, 09:45:35 PM »
"i don't care how cute your dog is: you are not supposed to be within 50 feet of me."

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1871 on: November 18, 2010, 09:49:16 PM »
[to Todd Barry, after asking where he's staying while in town, b/c i've always wondered where people who play at ___ club stay]:  "oh yeah, that's a super nice hotel."

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1872 on: November 18, 2010, 09:50:17 PM »
"i mean ....i've never seen the inside of the hotel rooms.  i've only ever been in the lobby.  and the bar.  but i assume the rooms are nice."

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1873 on: November 18, 2010, 09:52:56 PM »
[still talking to Todd Barry.  can't possibly shut my face up.]  "err ... i've had a couple beers.  i was nervous to talk to you & accidentally got tipsy."  [ran away, realizing it sounded like i was throwing myself at him.]

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1874 on: November 18, 2010, 09:59:09 PM »
"sir, i am not going to fight you."