Author Topic: POST BURNING SITE  (Read 1113770 times)

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
Re: POST BURNING SITE
« Reply #1875 on: November 18, 2010, 10:12:51 PM »
"thank you for 'supporting my lifestyle,' but straining the chunks of beef out of my bowl does not make it 'vegetarian stew,' Nanny."
"I am the shade of a person who was killed in a violent crime, and my spirit lingers here on earth because of the unfinished business that I have in life.  Could you play some Ke$ha?"

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1876 on: November 18, 2010, 10:17:02 PM »
"wanna play a fun game?  it's called Guess What I'm Thinking."
"I am the shade of a person who was killed in a violent crime, and my spirit lingers here on earth because of the unfinished business that I have in life.  Could you play some Ke$ha?"

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1877 on: November 18, 2010, 10:19:39 PM »
"i know what you mean: i wake up with all kinda random bruises, too."

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1878 on: November 18, 2010, 10:25:26 PM »
"i'm not lazy.  i have narcolepsy without cataplexy.  duh."

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1879 on: November 18, 2010, 10:44:14 PM »
[to a camper]:  "you are ruining this trip for everyone."

(sounds terrible, but she was 16, and she was ruining the trip.  on purpose.)

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1880 on: November 19, 2010, 05:21:05 AM »
"don't think i'm above slapping your sunburn."

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1881 on: November 19, 2010, 05:22:06 AM »
"well, i can never go to that hardware store again."

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1882 on: November 19, 2010, 06:41:32 AM »
"i have way more compost than i can possibly use & was thinking of giving it as gifts.  do you think people would be touched or offended by me giving them a bag of worm $#!+?"

(both a quote & a real question.)

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1883 on: November 19, 2010, 06:47:23 AM »
[censored for inappropriate content.  let's just say having Garfunkel & Oates songs in your head is not great if you are prone to absentmindedly singing aloud.  at work.]

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1884 on: November 19, 2010, 06:50:24 AM »
"apparently i have no gag reflex."

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1885 on: November 19, 2010, 06:56:49 AM »
the last 2 are dedicated to Mr. Pervison dere.  real things said while preparing a male patient for a skin biopsy of a ... sensitive area.  "down dere."

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1886 on: November 19, 2010, 07:00:05 AM »
"this is a really hard area to biopsy.  hard?  i mean ... difficult."

jendawnb

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1887 on: November 19, 2010, 07:01:55 AM »
[administering local anesthetic] 
"you're going to feel a little prick followed by significant burning."

i never say "prick."  i always say "poke."  not that either is ideal in this situation, but ... i'll stop talking now.  as i should've then.

ta-da.

(please don't ban me.)

bmills

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1888 on: November 24, 2010, 01:59:16 PM »
I don't know. Two more, right?

bmills

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1889 on: November 24, 2010, 01:59:32 PM »