Author Topic: POST BURNING SITE  (Read 1094380 times)

CSW

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
Re: POST BURNING SITE
« Reply #1950 on: February 04, 2011, 08:30:07 AM »
I haven't had much to say in other threads so gonna burn a few in here.
"You know it's like, if you had a choice between 4 slobs dressed as lumberjacks and 4 shirtless good looking guys in tight black jeans and high-top leather sneakers, who would you choose?"

CSW

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #1951 on: February 04, 2011, 08:30:34 AM »

got a big family event this weekend, which should be fun
"You know it's like, if you had a choice between 4 slobs dressed as lumberjacks and 4 shirtless good looking guys in tight black jeans and high-top leather sneakers, who would you choose?"

CSW

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #1952 on: February 04, 2011, 08:31:15 AM »

Its my step-dads 70th. He barely even looks 60. I kinda wish they were my youthful looking genes.

CSW

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #1953 on: February 04, 2011, 08:31:59 AM »

Its my step-dads 70th. He barely even looks 60. I kinda wish they were my youthful looking genes.

I have to take the bus over there though, which sucks. Takes forever and costs too much.

CSW

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #1954 on: February 04, 2011, 08:33:04 AM »

I have to take the bus over there though, which sucks. Takes forever and costs too much.
Then of course on Sunday it's Superbowl time. I do an NFL radio show over here in the UK. There's 3 of us on it. 2 of us picked Green Bay. i was one of those.

CSW

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #1955 on: February 04, 2011, 08:34:22 AM »

Then of course on Sunday it's Superbowl time. I do an NFL radio show over here in the UK. There's 3 of us on it. 2 of us picked Green Bay. i was one of those.
My predictions are usually way off though, and it looks a close game to call. FG separates the teams at the end? Maybe even some OT so we can finally see that new rule in play?

CSW

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #1956 on: February 04, 2011, 08:35:16 AM »

My predictions are usually way off though, and it looks a close game to call. FG separates the teams at the end? Maybe even some OT so we can finally see that new rule in play?
And cuz of the time difference here, Supernbowl will finish around 4AM. But I have Monday off work, so that will be nice.

CSW

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #1957 on: February 04, 2011, 08:35:46 AM »

And cuz of the time difference here, Supernbowl will finish around 4AM. But I have Monday off work, so that will be nice.

Okay, I'm done for now. Enjoy the weekend FOTs

TheeChrisDee

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #1958 on: February 04, 2011, 08:59:00 AM »
shouldn't they, whoever "they" are just move Presidents day to the day after the super bowl? would anyone be against this?
Can I use the "F-word", Tom?

TheeChrisDee

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #1959 on: February 04, 2011, 08:59:51 AM »
i know I wouldn't...
Can I use the "F-word", Tom?

Chloe inChicago

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1960 on: February 04, 2011, 02:42:56 PM »
shouldn't they, whoever "they" are just move Presidents day to the day after the super bowl? would anyone be against this?

makes sense to me

Chloe inChicago

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1961 on: February 06, 2011, 03:14:44 PM »

Chloe inChicago

• Policemans heel
« Reply #1962 on: February 06, 2011, 03:14:52 PM »

Chloe inChicago

• Policemans heel