Author Topic: Photos and Video from The Gathering Of the FOT 2009  (Read 29908 times)

Chad from Oregon

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
Re: Photos and Video from The Gathering Of the FOT 2009
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2009, 05:18:24 PM »
Wow! All of the photos and videos have been so amazing - my head may have exploded a little. Thank you to everybody for sharing them!!
I've got 99 problems but a FOT ain't one.

CharredBronson

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2009, 11:11:38 PM »
I didn;t have a great viewing spot so this video sux, but you can hear...

A little of "Freeway" and "The Backseat of My Car"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckIr7r4Of8I[/youtube]

Awesome, thanks for this.  The Dog album has been in pretty heavy rotation for me, but he really killed it live.

I was (still am) Brian, the kinda tall dude with glasses from fifty years ago, and a plaid shirt who spilled his beer on Frank from Weehawken and his lady friend whose name escapes me (sorry again...).  First best show outing, had more fun than I expected to, and was really surprised to see so many people show up on a Tuesday night.

Keith Whitener

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2009, 11:23:34 PM »
I wonder if I should have shaved before going.

HaroldBlvd

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2009, 01:26:56 AM »
I didn;t have a great viewing spot so this video sux, but you can hear...

A little of "Freeway" and "The Backseat of My Car"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckIr7r4Of8I[/youtube]

Actually the video is good because it gives a good feeling of the scene at Iron Monkey. Thanks for posting this. And the audio is quite nice as well.

AlizaEss

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2009, 10:31:01 AM »
I took video of "The World is in the Terlit" which is totally awesome in theory but I kind of ruined it by drunkenly singing every word off-key in the background.

kittykittymeowmixhead

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2009, 01:05:21 PM »
This was taken by accident...

Z-Man says goodbye with his puppet, Tom talks on the phone, and someone talks about the unabomber

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nrHZpBTnEM[/youtube]

FrankFromWeehawken

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2009, 01:22:34 PM »
Dan from Brooklyn called me up at 3 AM this morning (yelling at the top of his lungs) to make sure that I mention that the aforementioned ladyfriend is his lovely wife Jen (from Brooklyn) who also served as the FOTDD carting me back to my palatial Weehawken estate, Mike from Manhattan back to his Upper West Side Fortress of Solitude and Dan and Jen back to their mountain top resort in the outskirts of Brooklyn, Antarctica.

We may now resume talking about how awesome Tuesday night was and how we should have weekly listening parties like this.

--FFW
Awesome, thanks for this.  The Dog album has been in pretty heavy rotation for me, but he really killed it live.

I was (still am) Brian, the kinda tall dude with glasses from fifty years ago, and a plaid shirt who spilled his beer on Frank from Weehawken and his lady friend whose name escapes me (sorry again...).  First best show outing, had more fun than I expected to, and was really surprised to see so many people show up on a Tuesday night.

DanFromBrooklyn

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2009, 02:12:17 PM »
Dan from Brooklyn called me up at 3 AM this morning (yelling at the top of his lungs) to make sure that I mention that the aforementioned ladyfriend is his lovely wife Jen (from Brooklyn) who also served as the FOTDD carting me back to my palatial Weehawken estate, Mike from Manhattan back to his Upper West Side Fortress of Solitude and Dan and Jen back to their mountain top resort in the outskirts of Brooklyn, Antarctica.

We may now resume talking about how awesome Tuesday night was and how we should have weekly listening parties like this.

--FFW

Let me just say that this isn't the first time I've had to talk to Frank about this.  So I'm glad it's all straightened out.

Also, I think a listening party at Stately Frank Manor in Weehawken would be awesome.

hugman

« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2009, 11:29:14 PM »
i was probably projectile vomiting from food poisoning on a remote island of Fiji while this was all going down.
EPIC fail

Barry Egan

« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2009, 10:26:06 AM »
i was probably projectile vomiting from food poisoning on a remote island of Fiji while this was all going down.
EPIC fail

Good thing you never bragged in another thread about missing the gathering because you'd be in Fiji!   ;D

(Hope you're feeling better, Hugman)

MiddleBro

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2009, 07:25:24 PM »
Hey Gang,
    It's The Z-Man.  Thanks to everyone who posted photos with me and/or Wally (who's last name, I remind you, is spelled "Wackiman", though I know "Wackerman" is a common mistake) on the board!  Additionally, if anyone has any more, wherever they may be, if you could send me a message with a link, or however is best for you, I'd really appreciate it.  My camera was acting up, so I only really got one shot of me with Officer Tom, all night.  This was Wally's very first public appearance, and outside of my immediate family, my girlfriend, and a select few, those at the Gathering were the first to see him in action.  I really want as much photo/video goodness from the evening as is available.  I'm on MySpace and Facebook, if pics or video are available there.  Thanks, again, and to everyone just for coming out and making it worth getting barely any sleep, to have to work at 6:00 AM, Wednesday morning.  I hope these happen, more often, and thus to see you again, soon enough.  Bye!

-The Z-Man

Jack

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2009, 08:04:40 PM »

fletcher munson

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2009, 10:36:13 AM »
nice guitar sound!
veni dixie vici

lisajanepersky

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2009, 11:08:06 AM »
Just looked at all these. Love the photos! LOVED MEETING ALL OF YOU. Look forward to meeting more FOT.
I'll have more pix on my website within the week. Rolling the FOT pix out slowly so that each of the FOTo'd can bask in their glory.

lisajanepersky

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2009, 11:11:07 AM »
Just looked at all these. Love the photos! LOVED MEETING ALL OF YOU. Look forward to meeting more FOT.
I'll have more pix on my website within the week. Rolling the FOT pix out slowly so that each of the FOTo'd can bask in their glory.

I meant bask in the glory of your own beautiful mugs and the attention they draw. Was that clear? I dunno. Hmmph.