Author Topic: .gifs  (Read 167012 times)

DigiDan

• Achilles bursitis
Re: .gifs
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2007, 01:07:29 AM »

Hyperlinking?

For shame, young man.

:(

...I know. I've been meaning to upload all of my gifs to my imageshack account and post them all here for a while now. I have quite a collection. I'll get around to it eventually...

Andy

• Space Champion!
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2007, 02:52:52 PM »
do it already.  I'm tired of waiting.
Breakfast- I'm havin' a time
Wheelies- I'm havin' a time
Headlocks- I'm havin' a time
Drunk Tank- not so much a time
George St.- I'm havin' a time
Brenda- I'm havin' a time
Bingo- I'm havin' a time
House Arrest- I'm still havin' a time

Sarah

« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2007, 03:22:38 PM »
Falls at till?

Wow, rare of you to see the world through rosier glasses than I.  I hope your interpretation is right.

I still feel horribly sorry for that poor woman, though.  Can you imagine the shock of that fall?  And I wouldn't be at all surprised if she were seriously hurt.  I've known two people--one drunk, one not--who have inadvertently fallen down stairwells, and the damage was severe.  (Needless to say, the sober one was hurt worse.)

Sploops

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2007, 03:55:14 PM »
Falls at till?

Wow, rare of you to see the world through rosier glasses than I.  I hope your interpretation is right.

I still feel horribly sorry for that poor woman, though.  Can you imagine the shock of that fall?  And I wouldn't be at all surprised if she were seriously hurt.  I've known two people--one drunk, one not--who have inadvertently fallen down stairwells, and the damage was severe.  (Needless to say, the sober one was hurt worse.)
I think she was alright.  In this article is sez she went on the Jimmy Kimmel show so I wouldn't imagine she was crippled or anything.  I couldn't find that particular Kimmel clip but I found this one featuring Jim Belushi falling off a bar!
[youtube]Q-ecAjB8m6o[/youtube]

Sarah

« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2007, 04:20:23 PM »
Thank you, Sploops.  That she survived a fourteen-foot drop without injury is remarkable.  Now I'm just horrified that she appeared on Jimmy Kimmel's show.  I don't mind so much that she took advantage of her fifteen minutes, but that she was chosen as a guest because of this fall and its nasty popularity on YouTube depresses me.

As usual, I hate the world.  I think maybe I should just make that my signature.

erika

• Space Champion!
« Reply #95 on: December 15, 2007, 12:43:21 PM »
from the land of pleasant living

Martin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #96 on: December 15, 2007, 02:02:38 PM »
The hell?

DigiDan

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #97 on: December 15, 2007, 02:13:37 PM »

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2007, 02:54:02 PM »

I don't like that the bad words are almost all given to Diddy, but I love this take on Bjork, so my desire to share is overwhelming my slight fear that part of this might be seen as racist. If that turns out to be the case, please remove it, or ask me to, or get Jason to. But I think Bjork is PEGGED.

PIZZA

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2007, 04:29:22 PM »
The Bjork/Thom Yorke episode of Space Ghost is one of the best.  She is magnificently kooky. 
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

John Junk

« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2007, 06:20:25 PM »
Is it me or are 99% of all .gifs in some way violent, racist, sexist, exploitative or depressing?

Sploops

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2007, 07:30:42 PM »
Is it me or are 99% of all .gifs in some way violent, racist, sexist, exploitative or depressing?

I think it's more like 60/40 in favor of bad taste.  ...  Here's some Canadian history.

DigiDan

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2007, 07:41:40 PM »

I could post a gif that encompasses every criteria you just mentioned. The only problem is that I can't post it because I'll have everybody yelling at me to remove it.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2007, 07:58:18 PM »
Is it me or are 99% of all .gifs life in some way violent, racist, sexist, exploitative or depressing?

There you go

John Junk

« Reply #104 on: December 17, 2007, 08:13:38 PM »

I could post a gif that encompasses every criteria you just mentioned. The only problem is that I can't post it because I'll have everybody yelling at me to remove it.

I have no doubt that you have these capabilities Sathingtron.  I was making a sad observation, not a call for entries. I'm not exactly chomping at the bit to see this material.  Also, Please do not now post some .gif involving someone or something literally chomping at the bit.  Finally, please do not post something like "I could post something with someone chomping at the bit, but I can't because everyone will yell at me to remove it."