Author Topic: ANVIL! THE STORY OF ANVIL DVD (AUTOGRAPHED!) 4 TRADE.  (Read 3165 times)

Omar

• A Recapper/A True Star.
  • Space Champion!
ANVIL! THE STORY OF ANVIL DVD (AUTOGRAPHED!) 4 TRADE.
« on: November 06, 2009, 01:19:53 PM »
I have an extra copy of this glorious film/collectible.  Please make trade offers!

Winning trader will also receive a sticker autographed by former comedian David Cross!

Note: Please refrain from offering any used copies of R.E.M.'s Monster or Monster-in-Law.  I have plenty of those.
"Let's have a device-a-thon, just you and me." -- Montgomery Davies

ben

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: ANVIL! THE STORY OF ANVIL DVD (AUTOGRAPHED!) 4 TRADE.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 02:46:52 AM »
I have a giant bag of mini peanut chews for trade.  Will throw in a miniature Brett Favre bobble head, with the head and soul removed.  Or a normal size Scott Podsednik bobble head (head and soul still intact).  Your choice!
Sounds like someone was working as a conduit for nature's natural vengeance.  Just like Jesus.  And some of the others.

Omar

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2009, 07:36:50 AM »
I have a giant bag of mini peanut chews for trade.  Will throw in a miniature Brett Favre bobble head, with the head and soul removed.  Or a normal size Scott Podsednik bobble head (head and soul still intact).  Your choice!

Thank you for the offer, but I must decline at this time.  I am intrigued by your bobblehead collection. Let me know if you have dolls for the following athletes:

Oscar Gamble
Greg Kite
Pepper Johnson
Petr Korda
Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker
Gary Gaetti

Omar

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 09:31:59 AM »
This is still available!  Would make a great STOCKING STUFFER!