Author Topic: The Golden Girls How One TV Show Turned a Generation of American Boys Into Homos  (Read 2398 times)

buffcoat

• Space Champion!

http://christwire.org/2009/10/the-golden-girls-how-one-tv-show-turned-a-generation-of-american-boys-into-homosexuals/

Never mind, this is a parody site.  I hadn't looked at any of the other articles.

On the plus side, this site seems to a) very much anger other real-life sites and b) actually get advertising from real-life right-wing sites.  There's a business model here.

And, by the way, I didn't deliberately put "homos" in the title - that's just where the title length cuts off.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Sarah

What did The Golden Girls do to American goils?

Regular Joe

• Space Champion!
And, by the way, I didn't deliberately put "homos" in the title - that's just where the title length cuts off.

Your age old Klansman tactics won't work here, sir. The ancestors of Blanche Devereaux would be proud.

scratchbomb

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
What did The Golden Girls do to American goils?

Obviously the hypersexualization of young girls can be traced back to Blanche Devereaux. And Sophia is responsible for girls' telling long, rambling stories about Sicily.
scratchbomb.com: a potentially explosive collection of verbal irritants

nec13

• Space Champion!
Bea Arthur probably scared many teenage boys away from women.
Nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humor.

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
I swear to god, if you boys don't stop making fun of Golden Girls, I'm going to beat you till you all talk funny.
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

Sarah

Sophia is responsible for girls' telling long, rambling stories about Sicily.

I've often wondered about this.  Now I'll no longer be puzzled when the little girls of Lubec invoke omertà.