Author Topic: Muscle Maker Grill  (Read 2227 times)

yesno

• Space Champion!
Muscle Maker Grill
« on: January 01, 2010, 07:53:25 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5-EqkyrV4c

We are the creators and owners of trade secrets, recipes, style, format, operating systems and the logotypes, service marks and trademarks involved in the operation of Muscle Maker Grill. We feature quality food, freshly prepared with our proprietary recipes, designed to please our guests, business neighbors and families within our trade areas. The menu, created with the guest's health in mind, is lean and protein based. It features chicken, seafood, pasta, burgers, wraps, entrée salads and smoothies in a variety of assorted flavors. We offer a wide selection of protein supplements and protein snacks along with a nutritious children's menu. Our TVs contribute sports and news entertainment within our casual, social environment.

Muscle Maker Grill's system includes methods and procedures for the preparation and serving of healthy food and beverage items including, but not limited to, confidential recipes for great tasting food products and distinctive service accessories. Muscle Maker Grill Restaurants feature distinct standardized premises and a characteristic exterior style, color and design, interior and exterior features, furnishings, equipment and signage, which when coupled with a uniform operational method provide for a wonderful, healthy dining experience. Muscle Maker Grill is open daily from 10:30 AM to as late as 9:00 PM, Monday thru Friday, and 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM on Saturday.

http://www.musclemakergrill.com/

Barry Egan

Re: Muscle Maker Grill
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 08:13:54 PM »
Judging from his voice, I'd say the secret ingredient is glass.

yesno

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 08:59:41 PM »
I want to hire that copy writer (who I hope is also Rod Silva) to craft my personal mission statement.

Trembling Eagle

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 08:12:52 PM »

scratchbomb

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 07:36:32 PM »
Judging from his voice, I'd say the secret ingredient is glass.

That's what happens when you try to inject andro directly into your larynx.
scratchbomb.com: a potentially explosive collection of verbal irritants