Author Topic: KickTheBobo's Weekend Fire Sale: ALL proceeds to be added to my WFMU Pledge!!  (Read 4836 times)

KickTheBobo

hi.

I need to unload some stuff, and hopefully can shave a few bucks off of what I will owe for a 2010 Marathon pledge. email me at kickthebobo@gmail.com if interested in any of this stuff. Will ship internationally! These deals ARE HOTTTTTT.

Regarding payment: If you are interested in any of this stuff, let me know and I will send it out to you. Add the amount plus whatever the shipping cost is to your Marathon pledge. I will consider this as a credit towards MY marathon pledge amount. Hope this makes sense. I trust that you do the right thing here.

Casio Sk1 sampling keyboard - works, but no adapter. Be your own personal Dan Deacon with this puppy! Good for circuit-bending if you are so inclined. $25

Johnson Analog Delay pedal
- barely used! not the best delay around, but hey, you musician types could have some fun with it. $20

Stack o' Books - I didn't read them, and now YOU can buy them and not read them! Impress the barista at the coffee shop with "Confederacy of Dunces" in a GROOVY 1982 paperback printing! $10 for the stack.

1930's - 50s National Geographics - Great Articles like "A New Alphabet of the Ancients Is Unearthed" and "How Old is It?" pepper this collection of natural history and wonder. White Man's Burden? more like White Man's BARGAIN! 3 for $5

"Doctor Zoidberg" framed artwork - framed and painted by yours truly. I think it MIGHT even glow in the dark under black light (420!) $10
SOLD!

"Grab Bag" - You get a bag full of stuff, courtesy of me. Trust me, it will be good stuff and totally worth your $5

Artwork from the "Robert & Tamar" collection - last year, I bought a big collection of children's art. It was made by a brother and sister in the 1960's. There is some awesome stuff in here. I DID try and track them down to return it to them, but had no luck. A portion of the collection can be seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kickthebobo/sets/72157622198661622/ . prices will be $3 POST PAID (in the lower 48) for any of the posted pieces or $2 POST PAID (in the lower 48) for a random piece (it will be a good one, trust me.)

Personalized "Noise" Album of music CDR - that's right, you will receive a ONE OF A KIND CDR of an improvised "Jam" performed by yours truly. The master recordings will be DESTROYED (I promise) and you will have the only copy. Hey, I played bass in Blonde Redhead for like 2 months back in '92 so that's gotta count for some indie cred, right?! $15 for 60+ minutes of raaaaawk.

slocker

• Plantar Fasciitis
Grab Bag!
Do you have a paypal account at your email?

KickTheBobo

Grab Bag!
Do you have a paypal account at your email?

YES!

Grab Bag is $5 plus $1 for shipping & handling within the lower 48.

Thank you for your help, and bravery!

Kim Kelly

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Is that a drawing of a snowman pooping? I'll do grab bag. Let me know your paypal email address and I'll send it tomorrow.
Too soon?

DoodleJump!

May I buy the stack of books, please? And can I send a check to your address (which I have from the Mail Art)?
"Enough with the bandana, already." -Trace Atkins to Donald Trump

gravy boat

I'll take a grab bag. Check will be on its way - US mail.

Emily

• Space Champion!
who bought the painting?

Put more paintings on the chopping block!!!

Emily

• Space Champion!
TEN DOLLARS!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!!?!

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

CAN I PLEASE BE YOUR AGENT?

KickTheBobo

TEN DOLLARS!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!!?!

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

CAN I PLEASE BE YOUR AGENT?

I know! I was excited as well. It's like I am totally a professional artist now.

You've only REALLY arrived as an artist (I think), if your stuff is featured on REGRETSY

One day, hope hope!

slocker

• Plantar Fasciitis
My Grab Bag RULES.
No one is better than you KTB,

ben

My Grab Bag RULES.
No one is better than you KTB,

Agreed!  My grab bag was AWESOME.

Thanks for putting the time and effort and thought into this. I was amazed to open the bag and see everything I got. 

Thanks again KTB!
Sounds like someone was working as a conduit for nature's natural vengeance.  Just like Jesus.  And some of the others.

DoodleJump!

All hail KtB for awesomeness and loyalty to the most excellent station of WFMU.

p.s. I goshdarned loved the box of books- it was like christmas!
"Enough with the bandana, already." -Trace Atkins to Donald Trump