Author Topic: Human Centipede  (Read 24404 times)

Kormod

Re: Human Centipede
« Reply #105 on: December 14, 2011, 05:38:52 PM »

A Serbian Film....Oh man. Makes Human Centipede look like childs play. I'm telling you- just beware. The shit you will see in this movie will stay with ya for awhile.

edit:  it goes there. and then way farther than that. You probably shouldn't watch this movie.

Your post makes me want to see A Serbian Film even more now. Not sure what that says about me as a person.

mostlymeat

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #106 on: December 14, 2011, 07:10:33 PM »
it goes there. and then way farther than that. You probably shouldn't watch this movie.

After I read this, I had to find out more about this movie so I read the whole plot on wiki, and even that feels like a mistake. Probably better to preface your warning with "grisly infant rape" to send the message home.

NJL

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #107 on: December 14, 2011, 07:19:16 PM »

cavorting with nudists

• Space Champion!
« Reply #108 on: December 14, 2011, 08:05:21 PM »
Sorry if this is funsucking and buzzstomping, but that's pretty obviously bogus.
"Another thing that interests me about The Eagles is that I hate them." -- Robert Christgau

NJL

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #109 on: December 14, 2011, 08:14:10 PM »
I was aware of that, I don't think he was trying to fool anyone.   I just thought it was worth a few chuckles, although making jokes about this movie already seems a little dated.

Chris L

• Space Champion!
« Reply #110 on: December 14, 2011, 08:17:15 PM »
Sorry if this is funsucking and buzzstomping, but that's pretty obviously bogus.

Now I'm hesitant to post that YouTube link to Brian Wilson's demo, "A Serbian Surf."

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #111 on: December 14, 2011, 11:33:38 PM »
I SWEAR that's Moe Tucker on backing vocals.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

lezdudethis

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #112 on: December 16, 2011, 09:09:27 AM »
it goes there. and then way farther than that. You probably shouldn't watch this movie.

After I read this, I had to find out more about this movie so I read the whole plot on wiki, and even that feels like a mistake. Probably better to preface your warning with "grisly infant rape" to send the message home.

I thought maybe I could avoid mentioning that...

lezdudethis

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2011, 09:11:40 AM »

A Serbian Film....Oh man. Makes Human Centipede look like childs play. I'm telling you- just beware. The shit you will see in this movie will stay with ya for awhile.

edit:  it goes there. and then way farther than that. You probably shouldn't watch this movie.

Your post makes me want to see A Serbian Film even more now. Not sure what that says about me as a person.

I first heard about this movie when a buddy told me, "You think you've seen fucked up movies? You havent seen A Serbian Film." I laughed and thought that I could handle it. And I could/did. It's really... the most fucked. It's just gross.

Sarah

« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2011, 11:44:43 AM »
I am reluctant to add to the swamp of festering poison that already bubbles in my brain.