Author Topic: Last Chance To Pledge For Me TODAY On Cherry Blossom Clinic! 3-6 PM EST!  (Read 1214 times)

Tom Scharpling

• I RUN THIS.
  • Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Hey all!

I will be the co-host on the Cherry Blossom Clinic on Saturday March 12th from 3-6 PM EST!

This is your LAST chance to pledge in honor of me or The Best Show! So if you missed out on pledging to get the Best Show's amazing premium, I will make sure you get a copy of it if you pledge DURING Terre's show today. Just tell your phone volunteer that Tom said you could get his premium and we will make it happen.

Terre has a really great premium of her own for people who pledge 75 bucks or more. And she's got some INSANE prizes that she'll be giving away throughout the show, including a Dead Weather Triple Decker Record and a Ted Leo Pack which includes signed stuff from the "Bottled In Cork" video!

So tune in TODAY March 12th from 3-6 PM EST and listen to some great radio and donate one more time to the great WFMU!

Tom.

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
The obvious thing to do here is pledge $180 so you can get both Tom's and Terre T's premiums (plus another!).
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

dcgut

• Policemans heel
The obvious thing to do here is pledge $180 so you can get both Tom's and Terre T's premiums (plus another!).

I've pledged 110 dollars and just got  a job so I can afford  the 70 dollars more! Does anyone know how to up my pledge?

Edit: Figured it out!

Pidgeon

I'm liking the Pit-Pat sound effect.