Author Topic: Tim Heidecker's Debate Cainbombing  (Read 1586 times)

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
Tim Heidecker's Debate Cainbombing
« on: November 13, 2011, 11:44:22 AM »
Did anyone else see this last night? I'm not even sure how it started, but he sent a bunch of fans over to TheHermanCain - live streaming video powered by Livestream during the debate via Twitter. It basically became a Cain-scented Tim and Eric chat room, and the Cain supporters predictably overreacted. One of them kept posting the same prayer over and over, as if Cain's offices were being raided by cossacks or something.

It was pretty funny but I think it might be gone forever. Anyone else see it?
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

daveB from Oakland

• Space Champion!
Re: Tim Heidecker's Debate Cainbombing
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 12:03:45 PM »
What's up with the "The"? Are we always supposed to address him as "THE Herman Cain"?  Everything about this guy's campaign has been fed through some kind of bizzarotron machine [including the amateurish slide show that Jason inadvertently (?) posted above].
"He didn't sound like a human when I was talking to him ... he sounded like a shape ... what's that shape of that building ... you know, where the Army lives?" -- Bryce, 11/24/2009

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 04:56:43 PM »
Yeah, it was inadvertent. The link just turned into that embed, then I sorta liked it.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Regular Joe

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 02:22:14 PM »
I cant stop watching the Cain TV channel up there. It's a surrealist fantasy.