Author Topic: AC Newman's "John Wesley Shipp"  (Read 2359 times)

mostlymeat

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
AC Newman's "John Wesley Shipp"
« on: March 28, 2013, 05:37:27 PM »
I love this song. I wanted to make an mp3 of that excerpt from the show but I don't have the where or the withall. But this link will take you right to the song, which is nice! You can listen to it over and over using this link. But if someone has technology on their side, maybe they can cut it up and make an mpfree available? Do it for Spike. Do it for Spike's fans! Do it for no reason at all. Send a copy to John Wesley Shipp!

http://www.wfmu.org/flashplayer.php?version=2&show=49804&archive=86147&starttime=2:49:57

"OH. Oh just a name."

I hated listening to Spike calls for so long, but now I love them. It's like Stockholm Spike syndrome.

mostlymeat

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: AC Newman's "John Wesley Shipp"
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 05:44:28 PM »
I love this song. I wanted to make an mp3 of that excerpt from the show but I don't have the where or the withall. But this link will take you right to the song, which is nice! You can listen to it over and over using this link. But if someone has technology on their side, maybe they can cut it up and make an mpfree available? Do it for Spike. Do it for Spike's fans! Do it for no reason at all. Send a copy to John Wesley Shipp!

http://www.wfmu.org/flashplayer.php?version=2&show=49804&archive=86147&starttime=2:49:57

"OH. Oh just a name."

I hated listening to Spike calls for so long, but now I love them. It's like Stockholm Spike syndrome.

"They had the fastest man and they cancelled him after a season while they eat up everything that J-Lo does. Where's the reason? JOHN. WESLEY. SHIPP."

Kormodd

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 06:45:57 PM »
That's a really catchy song, unfortunately. I found myself humming the chorus earlier today.
Ever do nothing and gain nothing from it?
Ever feel stupid and then know that you really are?
Ever think you're smart and then find out you aren't?
Ever play the fool and then find out that you're worse?

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 10:01:58 AM »
I like that Spike never says "John" or "Mr. Shipp" - always the full name.

Plus, I want to know what was in that bridge. No I don't.  Maybe.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

studiode

• Policemans heel
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 11:46:54 PM »
I would but I don't know if it'd be proper etiquette to post that without an okay from A.C. & Tom. Not to mention Mr. Shipp