Author Topic: Seattle final show listening party  (Read 2668 times)

erechoveraker

Seattle final show listening party
« on: November 30, 2013, 04:15:51 PM »
Gauging interest right now, as I can shut down our cafe in DT Seattle (Belltown) and have a listening party there, but not sure how many local FOT we have around here ready and willing. I'm just as keen to listen at home or over at a friend's house if it's only going to be 2-3 of us.

So yeah, anyone interested??  8)

birdleisure

• Plantar Fasciitis
Re: Seattle final show listening party
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 04:48:55 AM »
Hi. We (two) who would show up. Would be good to commemorate the last show with other fots.

birdleisure

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 12:20:25 AM »
Pretty quiet in Seattle I guess.

mackro

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2013, 01:23:01 AM »
I would be up for a Best Show Archives regular thing after this!  That way, there's no pressure to all convene at 6pm, which frankly is tough for us 9-5'ers, given traffic.

To be honest, I usually make the live Best Show experience a very personal one, which is pretty much brought on by having to be on a bus while listening to much of the show, due to my erratic work schedule.

But after this, if there's a Best Show Archives regular listening club of sorts, count me in!

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 11:59:16 AM »
I heard the Music Scholar Reprise Reprise the other day, Mackro. In case no one ever thanked you sufficiently for that, thanks for putting it out there!

Unless someone stole the MP3 from you or something.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

MattJohnson

• Policemans heel
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 10:31:33 PM »
Oh dang, I guess this isn't happening? I really should have looked sooner and replied. I assumed there would be enough of us that one would be happening somewhere, but waited until halfway through the last show to check. Well, enjoy the show fellow Seattle FOTs! My apartment window faces I-5 and I made a crummy sign to put up tonight, maybe some frenzied commuters will see it and have their lives changed.