Author Topic: SCHARPLING & WURSTER BOX! 16 CDs 108 PAGE HARDCOVER BOOK! SO MUCH MORE!!  (Read 29695 times)

BadGuyZero

• Administrator
  • Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: SCHARPLING & WURSTER BOX! 16 CDs 108 PAGE HARDCOVER BOOK! SO MUCH MORE!!
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2014, 06:50:03 PM »
Beyond awesome, worth every second waiting. May I be dense and ask that if this was Secret #2, what was/is Secret #1? God let it be the start date for the new show

Secret #1 was that the show is returning in November [or thereabouts].

Epic Soundtracks

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2014, 07:07:37 PM »
Thanks!

stubing

• Policemans heel
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2014, 10:29:11 PM »
Just bought this thing! I had to do it on the first day. I am so excited to be able to spend some money for something that's given me so many hours of free, incredible and life changing entertainment. I cannot wait to get it and I cannot wait for the return of the Best Show!

Epic Soundtracks

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2014, 10:30:29 PM »
I just discovered the track list on the Numero website...WOW

Dip Apesworth

• Policemans heel
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2014, 03:22:01 AM »
Finally, something to look forward to in March!
chi-koo

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2014, 10:44:26 AM »
I am most interested in Track 72: "Jay and Paul in the Studio."

I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

police sweater blood vow

• Policemans heel
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2014, 11:07:20 AM »
I am most interested in Track 72: "Jay and Paul in the Studio."
I too can't wait to hear what Ricky Jay and Alexandra Paul are up to in the studio

akaJudge

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2014, 11:21:25 AM »
i assume we are the reason the site was not responding for a brief time yesterday? Did my heart good :)
Your vigor for life appalls me.

bigginsjp

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2014, 11:44:04 AM »
Just bought this thing! I had to do it on the first day. I am so excited to be able to spend some money for something that's given me so many hours of free, incredible and life changing entertainment. I cannot wait to get it and I cannot wait for the return of the Best Show!

Precisely. $100 seems like a pittance. This box set is worth ten thousand times that. Will order.

erg79

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2014, 12:26:39 PM »
I'm starting to wonder how small a piece of phone that we will be getting. Not that I'm complaining, the more pre-orders the better!

ScottT

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2014, 01:24:58 PM »
Thanks! I cannot tell you how excited I was when Tom asked me to participate in this project. Crazy thing was that a week after I agreed to do it (no brainer, 'natch) I coincidentally met Tom face to face for the first time at a Nathan Fielder show just a mile from where I live.

The map ended up being about 1000x more work than I had anticipated but it was well worth it - the whole box is gonna be amazing. Now I totally understand Tom when he mentions how he's been working for 48 hrs. straight, pulling all nighters, etc.

I quit commercial illustration after about a year because I hated it so much. Occasionally I do something for fun projects - but only like once or twice a year. Working with these guys was probably the best "illustration" experience I've ever had. STOKED!!

This is a re-do of the "Insubordinates" shop I added to the map.

If you don't follow Scott Teplin /steplin on Instagram, you should.  You can catch some details of his map of Newbridge if you check his feed.  There's some Mike Show stuff too, but its all brilliant.
I became a big fan of his through Reddit, I'm beyond excited to see his map, it's going to be amazing.

AspiringCanadian

• Policemans heel
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2014, 04:22:12 PM »
i assume we are the reason the site was not responding for a brief time yesterday? Did my heart good :)

I hope so!  My order number was like 7248.  Do you think there were that many pre-orders?  That would be great.

practicalsteve

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2014, 10:56:12 AM »
Saw that the "Bruce Willis" calls are on it, my favorite calls of all time!

FredN.

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2014, 08:52:14 AM »
I hope so!  My order number was like 7248.  Do you think there were that many pre-orders?  That would be great.

My order number was 7431 at 12:30 p.m. Central, so hoping that at least 431 were sold that morning!

Brandon0476

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2014, 06:04:03 PM »
Bought the day it was announced. As others have said, we've been waiting for an opportunity to thank Tom with our dollars and, just like him, he goes overboard making it worth our while. Really excited about the book and the commentary by Tom and Jon on all the calls 

If I had any gripe, and it's small, I wish the stuff that already was on the CD's sold by Stereolaffs wasn't on it because now it's like I've bought them twice. I totally get it, though, he wants the best stuff on there and the percentage of fans that previously bought them is likely small. He's putting this out for the world, not just the core fans.