Author Topic: SCHARPLING & WURSTER BOX! 16 CDs 108 PAGE HARDCOVER BOOK! SO MUCH MORE!!  (Read 29697 times)

akaJudge

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
"Your Numero Group Order Has Been Shipped"

!!!!!
Your vigor for life appalls me.

FredN.

• Achilles bursitis
Shipped -- Me too!

myrna loy

I'm sure everyone got this Numero notification, but just in case:

Dear Friend of Tom

We've got great news for you! After a slight delay at sea, the Best of the Best Show box set has made its way from China, cleared through the ports of Los Angeles and made its way onto a truck headed to our main distribution hub in Bloomington Indiana. From there, thousands of copies will be loaded onto another freight truck headed to the Numero Headquarters in Chicago. Using satellite spy technology and up to the minute tracking information, we have deduced that the box sets should be here at Numero by either Monday the 16th or Tuesday the 17th.

You may have received an email stating that your Best of the Best Show box set has shipped. As pre-order customer, we don't have to tell you how excited everyone is about this release. It's going to take our shipping department 2-3 days just to print out the postage for everything, and that doesn't even include the time it's going to take our small army of diligent helpers to actually put your box set into its well cushioned mailing carton. What all that means, is that you may not see exact tracking details until mid next week, but rest assured...your package will be headed your way as soon as we can possibly get it to you. We've got USPS workers on stand by to get your package into their system as soon as the packing tape dries.

Many of you who pre-ordered your set before Christmas, may have already received your portion of Jon Wurster’s smashed telephone that he used to make the Rock, Rot & Rule phone call, along with a tiny letter of authenticity. For everyone else, rest easy knowing that your phone piece will be included with your package. If you're receiving this email, you made the cut off!

bigginsjp

• Achilles bursitis
If you're receiving this email, you made the cut off!

This made my week. Which is to say, decade.

Andrew F

• Achilles bursitis
Oh, fantastic! I was perfectly content waiting until the 31st (or possibly a little later given what happened with the strike), but that email was pretty awesome news to wake up to.
"I'LL SAY IT
YOU'LL HEAR IT
YOU'LL DO IT
I'LL GET IT
YOU'LL LEARN IT
I'LL LIVE WITH IT
AND YOU'LL DIE WITHOUT IT."

Mike Desert

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
that email made my day
Another San Fransisco Toilet Person

BadGuyZero

• Administrator
Keep in mind that they're pre-printing shipping labels to speed up the process of getting the sets out once they're put together. Sets haven't begun to ship yet.

erg79

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
If they would have let me, I would have driven down to the ports myself to pick up my own!

BadGuyZero

• Administrator
If they would have let me, I would have driven down to the ports myself to pick up my own!

Same here.

kouzie

• Policemans heel
I live in a Chicago suburb. I'm hoping to get my copy by Thursday so the guys can sign it a the show.

mslaboch

• Plantar Fasciitis
Hey Everyone,

Michael from Numero here.  Truck with the box sets broke down in route to Chicago, so they are just arriving today. 

Most people should have them by a week from today or tomorrowat the latest.

Thanks again for all your support and patience!

rpm1200

• Achilles bursitis
Thanks for the great news Michael!

agent_jimmy

• Achilles bursitis
thanks for the update!

erg79

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome

mostlymeat

Photo of the box set from the Chicago Reader article: http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/scharpling-wurster-live-best-show-newbridge-wfmu-podcast/Content?oid=16885270

IT'S GLORIOUS!

I've seen the box with mine own eyes and can confirm that it is incredible and is a must-have for any Best Show fan that also has $100.