Author Topic: Cooking Omelettes with Ron Jeremy  (Read 5307 times)

Laurie

Re: Cooking Omelettes with Ron Jeremy
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2007, 06:35:30 AM »
I would have something to say if this were a thread about James Deen, because I think he's cute and I like his curly hair. But it's not, so I've abstained so far.

He's a talented guy, but Tommy Pistol can act circles around him.

He's cool, as long as Joanna Angel is out of the picture. She's a crazy, annoying cokehead bitch.

John Junk

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2007, 03:39:19 PM »
I would have something to say if this were a thread about James Deen, because I think he's cute and I like his curly hair. But it's not, so I've abstained so far.

He's cool, as long as Joanna Angel is out of the picture. She's a crazy, annoying cokehead bitch.

Am I wrong or did I hear she's from Jersey?

Laurie

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2007, 03:46:13 PM »

With the amount of coke she's hoovered up her nose, I would assume she's adopted Williamsburg as her home.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2007, 12:38:55 AM »

Yes, and a Rutgers grad (or former attendee, at least) in fact.  The pride of New Brunswick!
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

Tim K in DC

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2007, 04:25:48 AM »
- Killing FOT threads dead since July 24, 2006 -