Author Topic: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show  (Read 2810637 times)

Flood

• Achilles bursitis
FOTpediaAP Mike Day! – I feed you garbage!

Dan of Orange

• Achilles bursitis
Re: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show
« Reply #8161 on: February 29, 2012, 02:41:28 AM »
I like the bit where everything was awesome.
Of all the guys, I am one of them.
http://danoforange.blogspot.com/

Sashamak

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #8162 on: February 29, 2012, 10:58:04 AM »
Prince Gary's raise to power.

bigoteetoe

• Policemans heel
« Reply #8163 on: February 29, 2012, 12:09:23 PM »
I liked the pancakes riff, or really any time Tom breaks out the "homina homina homina" nervous guy voice
the pudding is delicious

TheDependentClause

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #8164 on: February 29, 2012, 05:26:58 PM »
DFW Warehouse.

stepheninchicago

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #8165 on: February 29, 2012, 05:51:36 PM »
is anyone else having trouble watching part 2 of last night's show on u-stream?

Flood

• Achilles bursitis
FOTpediaAP Mike Day! – I feed you garbage!

Crusherkc

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #8167 on: March 07, 2012, 12:26:57 PM »
Best moment: early on while Michael K was on. Vance: "Thur, thur, thur?...thur?...thur?"

Worst moment: as always whenever he call- Zatch from Richmond.  Fake congrats to Tom about the fundraiser straight into his spiel about his dumb band.

PS, the worst worst moment was the last call when ____ from Richmond called in again, plugging away.  I thought this dude was banned?
Vandalism! Sick vandalism! When I get my hands on the little punks I'm gonna hang them by their Buster Browns!

RVARichmond

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #8168 on: March 07, 2012, 03:22:41 PM »
Worst moment: as always whenever he call- Zatch from Richmond.  Fake congrats to Tom about the fundraiser straight into his spiel about his dumb band.
I'm always afraid having a Best Show sticker on my car and living in the same city is going to get me mistaken for Zilch from Crapsmond (had to Spike up his name).

Unrelated, I choked on a carrot with Tom's reaction to back-to-back Spike and Michael K

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #8169 on: March 07, 2012, 04:12:18 PM »
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Flick

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #8170 on: March 07, 2012, 04:15:08 PM »
When Tom described Rush Limbaugh as "a pile of wet beach towels with a cigar sticking out of them."

daveB from Oakland

• Space Champion!
« Reply #8171 on: March 07, 2012, 05:02:31 PM »
"The whole point of the Holy Grail, when all those knights were running around ... there wasn't 80 Holy Grails. There's one!!
"He didn't sound like a human when I was talking to him ... he sounded like a shape ... what's that shape of that building ... you know, where the Army lives?" -- Bryce, 11/24/2009

daveB from Oakland

• Space Champion!
« Reply #8172 on: March 07, 2012, 05:14:49 PM »
... and I loved the riff about Kevin Smith getting maximum, multi-platform marketing mileage from chopping his own hand off.
"He didn't sound like a human when I was talking to him ... he sounded like a shape ... what's that shape of that building ... you know, where the Army lives?" -- Bryce, 11/24/2009

Chrissy in MN

• Policemans heel
« Reply #8173 on: March 07, 2012, 06:12:36 PM »
Tom starring in the newest Broadway production of "Bye, Bye Birdie."

Crusherkc

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #8174 on: March 07, 2012, 07:53:50 PM »
I'm always afraid having a Best Show sticker on my car and living in the same city is going to get me mistaken for Zilch from Crapsmond (had to Spike up his name).

Unrelated, I choked on a carrot with Tom's reaction to back-to-back Spike and Michael K

I think the opposite b/c it's obvious this precocious neo-hippy trust-funder is no FOT.  Can I ask a favor?  Can you start a graffiti campaign in Richmond's public restrooms denigrating him and the "band"?  Nothing nasty, just things like "Fargo 2 Stinks!"  and "Why is Zzzark from Mithmanine so boring?". He should be punished for trying to coat-tail on the post-fundraiser show to call attention to his projects.  I don't think I heard a "Zatch from Richmond" during the drive.
Vandalism! Sick vandalism! When I get my hands on the little punks I'm gonna hang them by their Buster Browns!