Author Topic: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!  (Read 290897 times)

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
Re: WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!
« Reply #660 on: June 04, 2010, 09:20:32 PM »
Yes, I will add you new people to the ultimate-fot-list on the Twitter.

http://twitter.com/SoundSystemSDC/ultimate-fot-list

Paul DePhiladelphia

« Reply #661 on: June 09, 2010, 07:14:48 PM »
I just started one. Gunna try to keep it active: PauldePhila

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #662 on: June 09, 2010, 10:24:52 PM »

I just followed, and I see you followed me. Please, enjoy my tweets about my makeup choices, slutty and otherwise, the ones where I list the shitty things I've eaten that I feel bad about, or the ones where I"m crabbing about dumb shit I don't like, oh, and then also my tweets with intentional misspellings and deliberately stupid ideas in order to draw contrast and comparison between those ideas and the Correct ones, that is to say the ideas I espouse.

Don't be confused or bamboozled by tweets where I ask questions, those might be ironic in nature.

Oh, I also like to blindly RT whatever drunkhulk says. Also that fake Gary Busey dude.
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

Paul DePhiladelphia

« Reply #663 on: June 09, 2010, 10:39:47 PM »

I just followed, and I see you followed me. Please, enjoy my tweets about my makeup choices, slutty and otherwise, the ones where I list the shitty things I've eaten that I feel bad about, or the ones where I"m crabbing about dumb shit I don't like, oh, and then also my tweets with intentional misspellings and deliberately stupid ideas in order to draw contrast and comparison between those ideas and the Correct ones, that is to say the ideas I espouse.

Don't be confused or bamboozled by tweets where I ask questions, those might be ironic in nature.

Oh, I also like to blindly RT whatever drunkhulk says. Also that fake Gary Busey dude.

Aye, thanks for the add. Bear with my tweets which will consist of inside jokes and things I hate about Philly.

seabiscuit

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #664 on: June 22, 2010, 05:05:32 PM »
Howdy Guys!

Jason from Portland, Oregon here.

r0x0x

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #665 on: July 13, 2010, 08:35:43 PM »
Hey FOT
I'm Rob from orange county New York, my username seems out of place here, its just what ive been using for  everything online for years.
Doin It 845 style

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #666 on: July 13, 2010, 08:53:10 PM »
Check out the chat, why don't cha, boys.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

Dan

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #667 on: July 20, 2010, 04:31:37 AM »
Hey everyone.  i'm Dan from Pennsylvania.

Eric Fishlegs

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #668 on: July 25, 2010, 12:58:51 PM »
Eric from MA here. Relatively new fan of the show here, but for the last month or show it's been just amazing. Still giggling about "Do the Reich Thing."

jolkow

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #669 on: August 17, 2010, 03:55:58 PM »
Hello! Wanted to introduce myself, I am Justin from Omaha. twitter is @jolkow  Hello! ok, bye bye, Hello!

badgrammer

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #670 on: August 17, 2010, 08:25:05 PM »
Hello! Wanted to introduce myself, I am Justin from Omaha. twitter is @jolkow  Hello! ok, bye bye, Hello!

Welcome Justin! Love the Pod F. Tompkast ref!
"Don't be near me."
www.twitter.com/badgrammer

CaptKarl

• Policemans heel
« Reply #671 on: August 19, 2010, 11:52:29 AM »
Good day, FOT. My name is Gus, and I live in Spartanburg, South Carolina. I tweet @disgustud. I am a devout follower, yet never participant of The Best Show. I look forward to the boards, and threads, and posts and the like. Thank you!

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #672 on: August 19, 2010, 01:25:33 PM »
The chat is a fun way to listen live w/ other people. I used to always just listen to the podcast, but it's more fun to follow people's reactions and goofing and such in the chat.

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #673 on: August 19, 2010, 02:12:00 PM »
The chat is a fun way to listen live w/ other people. I used to always just listen to the podcast, but it's more fun to follow people's reactions and goofing and such in the chat.

Watch that Wes guy if you do follow Steve's advice.

He's a problem with a capital "P".
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #674 on: August 19, 2010, 04:13:13 PM »
I often wonder while on the chat how many of Tom's celebrity friends/connections are on there incognito.