Author Topic: Get ready to meet my little friend  (Read 176354 times)

Kris K

Re: Get ready to meet my little friend
« Reply #780 on: July 20, 2011, 06:05:25 PM »
From last night's show: "To quote Albert Pacino – I’m just getting started."

around the bend

• Policemans heel
« Reply #781 on: July 22, 2011, 10:43:19 AM »
We're going to need a more bitching ski boat

Chris L

• Space Champion!
« Reply #782 on: August 22, 2011, 08:54:51 PM »
Just saw this on a comments thread:

"I drink your milkshake with my straw!"

Steve in North Hollywood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #783 on: October 16, 2011, 05:55:39 PM »
I'm so tired of dribbling this Money Ball.

"I was in the shower and it occurred to me why the Hendersons named their guest "Harry."  That movie has layers!" ~ Jack Doneghy, 30 Rock.

snacoman

• Policemans heel
« Reply #784 on: October 31, 2011, 06:33:18 PM »
I once heard this guy misquote Friday by saying: "You never have two things that match, you don't have peanut butter, you don't have hamburgers, you don't have nothing"

Paul DeLouisiana

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #785 on: November 01, 2011, 12:54:58 PM »
"What would you do if I sang auto-tune? Would you stand up and walk out on me?"

Steve in North Hollywood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #786 on: June 07, 2012, 07:01:22 PM »
WOW!!!

This had to be shared.  My own father was just trying to quote the infamous "It puts the lotion on it's skin..." scene from The Silence of the Lambs.  This is what came out of his mouth:

"It puts on the lipstick!"
"I was in the shower and it occurred to me why the Hendersons named their guest "Harry."  That movie has layers!" ~ Jack Doneghy, 30 Rock.

TheyGotEmma

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #787 on: June 07, 2012, 07:58:20 PM »
My co-worker Nancy, trying to quote "Hereeee's Johnny!" from the Shining: "Here I am!"

Steve in North Hollywood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #788 on: June 07, 2012, 09:10:14 PM »
My co-worker Nancy, trying to quote "Hereeee's Johnny!" from the Shining: "Here I am!"

That wins.

BadGuyZero

• Administrator
« Reply #789 on: June 07, 2012, 11:25:48 PM »

Rock you like a hurricane
Comeoncomeoncomeoncomeon

Jason from Huntsville, AL

« Reply #790 on: August 01, 2012, 12:04:43 AM »
"I'm walking here!" - Robert De Niro, Midnight Cowboy
"A Man Can Make a Dog Break Its Gaze." - Tom

daveB from Oakland

• Space Champion!
« Reply #791 on: August 01, 2012, 12:23:44 AM »
"I'm walking here!" - Robert De Niro, Midnight Cowboy

I heard Tom bust you on that one ... Perhaps you were thinking of his final line of dialog from Midnight Run? (That line being "Guess I'm walking"). I liked that movie a lot when I saw it, not sure how much it holds up these days ... I think that was one of the earliest DeNiro self-parodic roles, where he was playing the tough guy for laffs. Before all the Analyze Theses, Thatses, and other things ...
"He didn't sound like a human when I was talking to him ... he sounded like a shape ... what's that shape of that building ... you know, where the Army lives?" -- Bryce, 11/24/2009

daveB from Oakland

• Space Champion!
« Reply #792 on: August 01, 2012, 12:26:00 AM »
"Christopher Walken with ... Christopher Walken! Guest starring Christopher Walken ... in Guess I'm Walken"
"He didn't sound like a human when I was talking to him ... he sounded like a shape ... what's that shape of that building ... you know, where the Army lives?" -- Bryce, 11/24/2009

Jason from Huntsville, AL

« Reply #793 on: August 01, 2012, 12:37:14 AM »
I heard Tom bust you on that one ... Perhaps you were thinking of his final line of dialog from Midnight Run? (That line being "Guess I'm walking"). I liked that movie a lot when I saw it, not sure how much it holds up these days ... I think that was one of the earliest DeNiro self-parodic roles, where he was playing the tough guy for laffs. Before all the Analyze Theses, Thatses, and other things ...

I got my wires crossed because I was thinking there's a scene in Taxi Driver where De Niro is walking across the street yells. My brain inserted Hoffman's line because my brain is often dumb.

My brain is my Coors Light can.
"A Man Can Make a Dog Break Its Gaze." - Tom

daveB from Oakland

• Space Champion!
« Reply #794 on: August 01, 2012, 09:55:29 AM »
(That line being "Guess I'm walking"). Looks like I'm Walking

"Christopher Walken with ... Christopher Walken! Guest starring Christopher Walken ... in Guess I'm Walken" Looks Like I'm Walken

Apropos of this thread, I botched the line. I found the entire unedited Midnight Run on YouTube and watched a good portion of it last night. Still pretty funny. Danny Elfman's totally '80s film score really puts a time stamp on the whole thing though ...