Author Topic: Roll call.  (Read 24087 times)

chris v

• Policemans heel
Re: Roll call.
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2009, 11:05:20 AM »
Can someone bring a friend, who's not a FOT, equip him/her with a headset, and have him/her hook up a webcam to his/her glasses, then connect it to either a phone or a laptop with wifi and stream the video and audio feed to me while I'm on Skype instructing the dummy (as it were) what to say, do and drink? thx

Like this?

Hoboken Brian

• Policemans heel
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2009, 11:12:57 AM »
I am now quite pumped to say that I will be there. I will be the one dressed as Spike.
(Photo of shirtless Dick Cavett lounging on a horse goes here)

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2009, 11:16:28 AM »
I am now quite pumped to say that I will be there. I will be the one dressed as Spike.

This will ruin the mystique. I urge you to reconsider.
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

Martin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2009, 11:35:43 AM »
Can someone bring a friend, who's not a FOT, equip him/her with a headset, and have him/her hook up a webcam to his/her glasses, then connect it to either a phone or a laptop with wifi and stream the video and audio feed to me while I'm on Skype instructing the dummy (as it were) what to say, do and drink? thx

Like this?

Exactly!

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2009, 11:49:24 AM »

Like this?

Exactly!

damn, beat me to it.

kittykittymeowmixhead

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2009, 12:38:15 PM »
I'm so excited!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bflYjF90t7c[/youtube]

AlizaEss

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2009, 02:56:43 PM »
*nervously typing first post ever on the FOT Forum*

I am going to try to come! Anyone else headed up from Baltimore? Or maybe I will take a bus to NYC and then take some kind of transit to Jersey City...

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2009, 03:08:58 PM »

I am going to try to come! Anyone else headed up from Baltimore? Or maybe I will take a bus to NYC and then take some kind of transit to Jersey City...

Excellent first post.

How long have you been listening?
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

TheShamblers

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #98 on: September 08, 2009, 04:13:01 PM »
Jess ("Jess from The Shamblers") and I will be there! 

Looking forward to meeting our favorite (local) callers!!

Martin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #99 on: September 08, 2009, 05:00:16 PM »

Like this?

Exactly!

Bump

BUMP

Let's make it happen.

Stan

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #100 on: September 08, 2009, 05:46:24 PM »
 Regretfully, I won't be able to make it. Have fun.
                                 "This must be where buffcoat left his pants."

AlizaEss

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2009, 10:13:23 AM »

Excellent first post.

How long have you been listening?

Thanks! *blush*

Started listening I believe last November- it was the show where Tom talked about the art student who made a gold fence and put it up around a city park in Baltimore. I work for the art school where that piece was created, so my brother sent me a link to the show, and the rest is history.

Ended up taking the FOTalo express down with other wonderful FOTs (I am terrible and can't remember everyone's names..) You guys are the best. As a tiny young lady it was definitely "one of these is not like the others" in the car :)

We had perfect timing and saw Tom walk around the corner and Mike come out of the pizza show just as we were parking. It was like, bing, bang, Best Show time!