Author Topic: 6 Blank Cassette Tapes - Sealed  (Read 4439 times)

KickTheBobo

6 Blank Cassette Tapes - Sealed
« on: November 22, 2009, 12:35:41 PM »
if any of you guys do old-school 4-track recording, these might be usefull. I got six of them:

1 Maxell UR60
1 Maxell UR90
2 Sony HF60
1 TDK D90
1 BASF Futura 90

will trade for an original piece of artwork done by the buyer (you need not be the artistic type, but you gotta at least put an effort in) on 1 piece of 8 1/2 x 11 paper, with the theme of my choosing (will keep it hard-G)

fonpr

• Space Champion!
Re: 6 Blank Cassette Tapes - Sealed
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 12:01:40 PM »
if any of you guys do old-school 4-track recording, these might be usefull. I got six of them:

1 Maxell UR60
1 Maxell UR90
2 Sony HF60
1 TDK D90
1 BASF Futura 90

will trade for an original piece of artwork done by the buyer (you need not be the artistic type, but you gotta at least put an effort in) on 1 piece of 8 1/2 x 11 paper, with the theme of my choosing (will keep it hard-G)

I'm starting my drawing tonight.  I really could use those tapes.

Give me a theme or idea.  Otherwise, I'll probably just draw a picture of a fire or something.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

KickTheBobo

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 01:28:28 PM »

1 Maxell UR60
1 Maxell UR90
2 Sony HF60
1 TDK D90
1 BASF Futura 90

I'm starting my drawing tonight.  I really could use those tapes.

Give me a theme or idea.  Otherwise, I'll probably just draw a picture of a fire or something.

The theme for your drawing/ artwork should be "Pleasure". You are free to interpret that in any way you like. I will PM you my address.

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 04:44:30 PM »
if this transaction hasnt been completed, i would like to jump in on this.  if so...well, poop.

KickTheBobo

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 04:44:41 PM »
if this transaction hasnt been completed, i would like to jump in on this.  if so...well, poop.

sorry Baron, they were taken. I'll give you a heads up if I acquire any more.

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 05:12:25 PM »
thanks, KTB.