Author Topic: The Bartlebees - FROM PATHS OF PAIN TO JEWELS OF GLORY CD - $7.00 PPD!  (Read 4760 times)

Tom Scharpling

• I RUN THIS.
  • Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Hello all -

I used to run a label called 18 Wheeler Records. One of the label's final releases was a CD by a great band called The Bartlebees. They were from Munich and were totally awesome. Tight low fi pop with hooks but not too twee; think along the lines of Television Personalities. You can listen to some samples of their stuff at their MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/thebartlebees .

The CD we put out was called FROM PATHS OF PAIN TO JEWELS OF GLORY, and it combines their first two great albums, Diary of a Youngblood and Finally We Did It!, along with the "Right Or Wrong" single. I just found a stash of extra CDs and I want to just get them out to people, so I will sell them to for $7.00 postage paid in the US. I can figure out how much it would be for overseas.

If you're interested in them, PM me and we can nail it down.

Thanks!

Tom.

Kim Kelly

Re: The Bartlebees - FROM PATHS OF PAIN TO JEWELS OF GLORY CD - $7.00 PPD!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 01:45:08 AM »
I bought this CD before I even knew WFMU existed. It's really good and worth more than $7.00!
Too soon?

mike a

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2009, 07:45:49 PM »
This CD is AMAZING and everyone should take advantage of this offer.  "You're Still Beautiful" has the most beautiful stuttering drumbeat.

chuck from cedar rapids

• Policemans heel
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 03:01:00 AM »
This CD is hot - my copy arrived on Wednesday. I agree with the poster/FOT above me, "You're Still Beautiful" is fantastic song. Pick this up folks, when Tom says he mails it quickly, he means it.

edit: Sorry if my post sounds like an eBay review. Bottom line: it's a great CD and it's only $7.00 including shipping.

Kim Kelly

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 10:37:03 AM »
Is it alright if I tell this to some non-FOTs who might be interested in taking advantage of this generous offer?
Too soon?

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 01:31:32 PM »
I always thought that line was "From Pails of Paint...," but Paths of Pain makes more sense for a movie title.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Tom Scharpling

• I RUN THIS.
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 12:22:40 AM »
Is it alright if I tell this to some non-FOTs who might be interested in taking advantage of this generous offer?

Yes!! Tell everyone!

Thanks!

Tom.

sashavershinin

• Plantar Fasciitis
How to me to buy this cd? i from russia. help me!!! very thanks

sashavershinin

• Plantar Fasciitis
please answer me!!!!!!!!!!