Author Topic: Chicago July 30th! - The PFT Show(s)!  (Read 7561 times)

Bernard

• Achilles bursitis
Re: Chicago July 30th! - The PFT Show(s)!
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2010, 06:26:21 PM »
Thanks for posting, Sara!  Dan and Paul couldn't have been nicer.  The whole night was a blast.

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2010, 06:34:51 PM »
I love the badge.

There should be best show patches, like the girl scouts.
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

Sara from Chicago

• Policemans heel
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2010, 10:11:38 PM »
Thank you, Auntie Christina!

When we get an official Best Show logo, I would love to make some badges! That would be so fun.

(I make and sell cat-face ones in my Etsy shop, by the way, if anyone likes that kind of thing.)

timmx

• Policemans heel
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2010, 11:17:00 AM »
I went to the early show and, though I missed meeting FOTs, I had a great time with front row seats (thats right I'm bragging) and I got the chance to tell PFT he's my favorite comedianne.

Admill

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2010, 02:04:31 PM »
I was at the early show, too. That was my first time seeing Mr. Tompkins and it was terrifically funny. And, as many have said, he's a very, very nice person off stage, as well.

Thanks to Dan for arranging the Facebook 300 group, hilariously opening the shows and, I assume, helping to organize the venue, etc. Well done, sir!

Dan Telfer

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2010, 12:47:18 PM »
Thanks for all the kind words, guys. Obviously I was very lucky that Paul invited me to open. And have Dame Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber introduce me in the second show!

I did help with the venue. I run Chicago Underground Comedy on Tuesday nights there, and the venue staff were huge PFT fans so I tried to get everyone to do business with each other. I'm glad it worked out! I passed a lot of venues on to PFT and his manager and I'm happy everything went so smoothly. That night I got to relax as the Beat Kitchen took care of everything.