Author Topic: youtube (Now inexplicably featuring 50 other video sites)  (Read 1172205 times)

Dorvid Barnas

Re: youtube
« Reply #390 on: August 24, 2007, 10:22:29 PM »
[youtube=425,350]crG5kGFxkA4[/youtube]
I love this guy!

thecramedog

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #391 on: August 25, 2007, 12:47:36 AM »
HIPSTER OLYMPICS

and he's gonna leave it!  he's JUST.  GONNA.  LEAVE.  IT.

[youtube=425,350]http://youtube.com/watch?v=kAO4EVMlpwM[/youtube]

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
Welcome to the south, my friends
« Reply #392 on: August 26, 2007, 08:41:09 PM »
I give you Miss SOUTH CAROLINA. OK, I know she's just a teen, which makes me feel sorry for her more than hyper-critical, because this will follow her around until the collapse of our civilization (scheduled for 2013), but SHEESH.

[youtube=425,350]lj3iNxZ8Dww[/youtube]

TL

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: Welcome to the south, my friends
« Reply #393 on: August 26, 2007, 09:14:03 PM »
I give you Miss SOUTH CAROLINA.

Wow.
I...

Never mind.
Now write me a receipt so I can tip on outta here...

John Junk

« Reply #394 on: August 26, 2007, 10:38:02 PM »
I give you Miss SOUTH CAROLINA. OK, I know she's just a teen, which makes me feel sorry for her more than hyper-critical, because this will follow her around until the collapse of our civilization (scheduled for 2013), but SHEESH.

I completely agree with her.

KickTheBobo

« Reply #395 on: August 26, 2007, 11:21:28 PM »

Just giving you guys a heads up: these will be on sale at midnight via my cafepress store. sizes run m-xxl and are 100% cotton. Shoot me and email if you are interested in orders of 150+, and I'll hook you up with a FOT discount.

Dorvid Barnas

« Reply #396 on: August 26, 2007, 11:38:56 PM »
Poor girl.  She's just trying to be hot for a living, and now she's a laughing stock because her parents probably yanked her out of school for 100 Little Miss Sunshine contests.
I loathe beauty pageants. (I know - what a bold stance)

How about something lighter?  Like a guy pretending to beat the crap out of toddlers!  (it's actually kind of sweet...)
[youtube=425,350]lXX0sxUHQiU[/youtube]

Stan

« Reply #397 on: August 27, 2007, 10:53:55 AM »

Miss South Carolina and Rickey from the Trailer Park Boys must have the same speech therapist.

Eeew boy.
                                 "This must be where buffcoat left his pants."

Sarah

« Reply #398 on: August 27, 2007, 11:17:58 AM »
For some reason, I felt compelled to transcribe her response (omitting the "uhs"):*

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education  like such as in South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like such as and I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S., should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future."

Words to live by.

*Question:  "Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S. on a world map.  Why do you think this is?"

Laurie

« Reply #399 on: August 27, 2007, 11:43:19 AM »
Wait, what was the question again? Wasn't it something along the lines of, say, "Americans are so fucking stupid that they can't find their own goddamn country on the map. Why do you think Americans are so fucking stupid?"

I want these folks to log onto Geosense. I played against a guy who knew nothing about South America. He kept picking spots in the Middle East and Africa.  ???

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #400 on: August 27, 2007, 11:45:40 AM »
redacted -- link changed
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

John Junk

« Reply #401 on: August 27, 2007, 04:38:10 PM »
<some creepy link>

Okay, first of all, Miss South Carolina is not much worse at public speaking than our nation's President.  Possibly better.

Second of all, what does giving a toddler in a Darth Vader costume a handjob have to do with any of this?  And how, exactly, is that funny?

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #402 on: August 27, 2007, 04:43:26 PM »
ewwww it changed. used to be relevant. sorry plz remove link jj.
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

TL

« Reply #403 on: August 27, 2007, 04:47:52 PM »
redacted

Okay, first of all, Miss South Carolina is not much worse at public speaking than our nation's President.  Possibly better.

Second of all, what does giving a toddler in a Darth Vader costume a handjob have to do with any of this?  And how, exactly, is that funny?

Yeah.  Good question. 
In Josh's defence, though, that YTMND has been changed since he first linked to it.  Earlier this afternoon, it was just Miss SC's face with a transcript of her blabbery and a straight soundtrack of her blabbing (no AC/DC, and no weird Star Wars crap).

But in regard to how she stacks up against certain members of our government, I think, though I hate to admit it, she wins.  Alberto Gonzales, himself, couldn't have done a better job of SO not answering a question.
Now write me a receipt so I can tip on outta here...

Sarah

« Reply #404 on: August 27, 2007, 05:05:24 PM »
I have only one thing to add to that:  Everywhere like such as.