Author Topic: Introducing THE BEST SHOW ENTHUSIASM REWARDS CLUB.  (Read 22212 times)

~L

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
Re: Introducing THE BEST SHOW ENTHUSIASM REWARDS CLUB.
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 10:21:48 AM »
Has anyone else noticed that Tom's post-o-meter is stuck at 666?
I think he means business.
Let's get that enthusiasm going!

B_Buster

• Tattoo Addict!
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2011, 10:40:42 AM »
This has got to be a strong contender.

[attachment deleted by admin]
See God, Kai

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2011, 11:26:18 AM »
Vell kom toooo... die MIKESHOW.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2011, 03:55:31 PM »
In the fall, I delivered a public lecture on Paradox, and included the Supercallers cartoon in the middle of the presentation. Does this get me any points? Even one? What if I can produce photographic evidence?

jackiecous

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2011, 12:48:11 AM »
Got something in the works for this Saturday...

jackiecous

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2011, 06:09:29 PM »
PS: This isn't the thing I have planned for this weekend, but I also happen to paint backgrounds for a cartoon show that will be airing in the near future... Any simple little symbols or images I could sneak in to posters on walls etc. that might be a nod to the Best Show? Gotta be kid (9-12) appropriate, and I doubt I can literally write "The Best Show on WFMU" and get it approved.

I'll try to think of something on my own, but any good suggestions will be considered!

Eric Fishlegs

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2011, 08:03:00 PM »
PS: This isn't the thing I have planned for this weekend, but I also happen to paint backgrounds for a cartoon show that will be airing in the near future... Any simple little symbols or images I could sneak in to posters on walls etc. that might be a nod to the Best Show? Gotta be kid (9-12) appropriate, and I doubt I can literally write "The Best Show on WFMU" and get it approved.

I'll try to think of something on my own, but any good suggestions will be considered!

Would graffiti reading "For a good time call Sheila Larson" be appropriate?

AllSussedOut

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2011, 11:49:26 AM »

"Spike was here, pets."

Dan Telfer

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2011, 04:27:26 PM »

An ad for Consolidated Cardboard?

jackiecous

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2011, 04:28:32 PM »
Haha, probably not on the Sheila Larson one. I'm trying to think of maybe an image instead of words... I like that Consolidated Cardboard idea the most so far. Maybe I can find a way to sneak in a mouse with a cape...

Jason from Huntsville, AL

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2011, 12:11:07 AM »
Just put "Newbridge" on something.
"A Man Can Make a Dog Break Its Gaze." - Tom

jackiecous

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2011, 02:20:25 AM »
Simple, but effective. Now to look for a good spot for it...

jackiecous

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2011, 05:25:15 AM »
Here's my first submission to the contest: http://dummcomics.com/2011/07/02/razpage-part-2/

I draw a weekly comic on Dumm Comics (every Saturday my RAD RAZ strip runs), an online comic collective that typically gets a couple thousand hits a day. Not only did I place an ad for the show in today's comic, but I made a little write-up about the show in the blog section of the site - a double whammy!

Enjoy!

ben

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2011, 05:56:48 AM »
how is this best show related?

you used the word 'chump' but aside from that I don't get it.
Sounds like someone was working as a conduit for nature's natural vengeance.  Just like Jesus.  And some of the others.