Author Topic: Steven Seagal drives tank into house during cockfighting bust, kills puppy  (Read 3147 times)

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
Re: Steven Seagal drives tank into house during cockfighting bust, kills puppy
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 04:58:44 PM »
My thought is: If I had to choose something bad to happen to only one of Steven Seagal, Joe Arpaio or Steve Forbes, the clock would probably run out before I could make my decision.  Why are you forcing me to spare two of them?
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Kris K

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 06:33:25 PM »
http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2011/08/31/actor-steven-seagal-sued-for-driving-tank-into-arizona-home-killing-puppy/

Discuss

Wow, evocative pic in the article. To be a fly on the wall when Steven Seagal and Sheriff Joe are having a conversation. Enlightening stuff I imagine.  :P

hotmessization

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 06:57:39 PM »
Seagal is giving such a creepy smile as that guy is making a gun gesture.

I need to know what this conversation was.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 09:27:06 PM »
My thought is: If I had to choose something bad to happen to only one of Steven Seagal, Joe Arpaio or Steve Forbes, the clock would probably run out before I could make my decision.  Why are you forcing me to spare two of them?

Marry Steve Forbes
Fuck Steven Seagal
Kill Joe Arpaio

Wait, what were we talking about again?
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

JonFromMaplewood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 09:34:43 PM »

Marry Steve Forbes
Fuck Steven Seagal
Kill Joe Arpaio

Wait, what were we talking about again?

Laughed until I coughed a lot.
"I'm riding the silence like John Cage up in this piece." -Tom Scharpling

Wes

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 09:56:11 AM »
Seagal is giving such a creepy smile as that guy is making a gun gesture.

I need to know what this conversation was.

"Best actor I ever worked with? Eric Bogosian, hands down. That was on, that was on, ah, Dark Territory? What? Naw, Joe, you're thinkin' of Against The Dark, that's the one where I fight the vampires. Dark Territory was a Casey Ryback flick, like, from Under Siege, but on a train. Anyway, yeah, Bogosian was a total pro, but he was a hoot, too. I was supposed to do that Woody Allen movie with him, but I backed out, Woody was throwin' off some vibes that really knocked my sacral chakra out of alignment, you know? Well, look Joe, I gotta plow a tank through this shitbird's house, so, uh, praņām, my brother."
This may be the year I will disappear.