Author Topic: Movie Quotes Continued  (Read 168030 times)

Big Plastic Head

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
Re: Movie Quotes Continued
« Reply #495 on: March 15, 2010, 07:04:06 PM »
Watched the pretty bad "Year One" With J. Black and M. Cera. (Don't judge me.) However, David cross made me laugh with his delivery of this line as he is walking JB and MC around the city of Sodom:

"You know what I love about Sodom? The sodomy."

I also thought this movie was bad.

We new better but we still watched. What's wrong with us?

How long do you have to listen?

Total time logged in: 14 days, 3 hours and 50 minutes.
Congratulations. You are now a mouse cursor inside a graphics program that the client can control by speaking, emailing and instant messaging.

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #496 on: March 16, 2010, 12:10:32 AM »
Watched the pretty bad "Year One" With J. Black and M. Cera. (Don't judge me.) However, David cross made me laugh with his delivery of this line as he is walking JB and MC around the city of Sodom:

We new better but we still watched. What's wrong with us?

How long do you have to listen?

Total time logged in: 14 days, 3 hours and 50 minutes.

Total time logged in: 24 days, 7 hours and 34 minutes
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Steve in North Hollywood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #497 on: March 18, 2010, 11:00:24 PM »

I agree ... and yet I know I'll probably sit through it ten more times in my life.
"I was in the shower and it occurred to me why the Hendersons named their guest "Harry."  That movie has layers!" ~ Jack Doneghy, 30 Rock.

Rev. Calvin Butts

• Policemans heel
« Reply #498 on: March 19, 2010, 12:21:11 AM »
There's that part of that one movie where Jim tries again and again to make sweet love to Nancy, and Nancy is simply having none of it.  And to show her disinterest in Jim, she holds her right hand, palm front, to Jim to make it clear how she feels.  Jim comes every morning to Nancy's house, and every morning he sees her response, a flat hand-front.  And, since it's morning, it has it's own peculiar morning stench.

After 3 years, he's grown so use to it, that he knows that when he knocks that door, he knows he's going to see the hand and the wafting smell that goes along with it.  And it has become so welcome that he greets her with the following: "I love the smell of Nay-palm in the morning".

Steve in North Hollywood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #499 on: March 20, 2010, 05:41:46 AM »
There's that part of that one movie where Jim tries again and again to make sweet love to Nancy, and Nancy is simply having none of it.  And to show her disinterest in Jim, she holds her right hand, palm front, to Jim to make it clear how she feels.  Jim comes every morning to Nancy's house, and every morning he sees her response, a flat hand-front.  And, since it's morning, it has it's own peculiar morning stench.

After 3 years, he's grown so use to it, that he knows that when he knocks that door, he knows he's going to see the hand and the wafting smell that goes along with it.  And it has become so welcome that he greets her with the following: "I love the smell of Nay-palm in the morning".

I'm very confused!  Did that really happen in a movie, or does this belong in the "Get Ready To Meet My Little Friend" thread?
"I was in the shower and it occurred to me why the Hendersons named their guest "Harry."  That movie has layers!" ~ Jack Doneghy, 30 Rock.

Steve in North Hollywood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #500 on: May 23, 2010, 09:33:08 AM »
From Zodiac...

Paul Avery: (to Det. Dave Toschi) Hey, Bullit!  It's been a year, you gonna catch this f@#%in' guy or not?

Paul DePhiladelphia

« Reply #501 on: June 04, 2010, 02:14:52 PM »
I'll keep it clean.

In Shopgirl when Schwartzman and Danes are doing the deed, the cat is attcking Schwartzman's privates and he says:
"It feels like someone's throwing cotton balls at me."

Paul DePhiladelphia

« Reply #502 on: June 05, 2010, 08:42:30 PM »
Billy the Kid:

"To me crime doesn't pay."

"Years of loneliness have been murder."

waltkellysghost

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #503 on: June 07, 2010, 03:11:20 AM »
from Badlands:

Martin Sheen - Hey, you wanna smash our hands with a rock as a symbol of our love?

Sissy Spacek - Naw. That'd hurt!

Steve in North Hollywood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #504 on: June 27, 2010, 06:53:59 AM »
From Chinatown

"All right, Curly. Enough's enough. You can't eat the Venetian blinds... I just had them installed on Wednesday."

Steve in North Hollywood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #505 on: July 10, 2010, 05:57:38 AM »
From 1987's The Monster Squad

Patrick's Sister:  "Well, Steve.  But he doesn't count!"

JimmyKustes

• Policemans heel
« Reply #506 on: July 28, 2010, 10:43:53 PM »
Here you go 100 movie quotes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTiAS7cdsYc

Quilombo

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #507 on: July 29, 2010, 08:08:43 PM »
Ewan McGregor in Rogue Trader while looking into a mirror:

"I, Nicholas Leeson, have lost 50 million quid, IN ONE DAAAAY!!!"

Steve in North Hollywood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #508 on: August 01, 2010, 05:12:00 AM »
The movie is Inception.  The actor is Ken Watanabe...

"I bought the airline.  It seemed neater."

Chris L

• Space Champion!
« Reply #509 on: October 15, 2010, 06:21:26 PM »
Jackass 1:
"I was Lon Cheney's lover."