Author Topic: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show  (Read 2823988 times)

Kormodd

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
Re: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show
« Reply #10590 on: November 13, 2013, 05:06:30 PM »
Mutant FOTs? She didn't kiss the ring. She should have expected no less.
Ever do nothing and gain nothing from it?
Ever feel stupid and then know that you really are?
Ever think you're smart and then find out you aren't?
Ever play the fool and then find out that you're worse?

John Junk

• Policemans heel
« Reply #10591 on: November 13, 2013, 05:09:36 PM »
The second-to-last show should just be a line of DJ's coming through the studio to kiss the ring and pay their respects. 
Sword of Almonds, Show Me The Things...

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #10592 on: November 13, 2013, 06:07:56 PM »
The second-to-last show should just be a line of DJ's coming through the studio to kiss the ring and pay their respects.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

JesseFromVegas

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #10593 on: November 13, 2013, 06:29:56 PM »
Best Collage Yet.

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #10594 on: November 13, 2013, 06:48:00 PM »
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

Crusherkc

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #10595 on: November 13, 2013, 07:56:24 PM »
That freak during the collage "Robin Trower doing loop-dee-loops, maaaan" was insane passionate.  It's starting to really hit me we're not going to get Tom's anecdotes anymore- like getting dropped off at a 10 hour movie marathon as a 13th birthday present and watching the adults around go nuts over Timothy Van Patten and Perry King fighting in a film projected onto a screen. Uuuuuhgh.

Nice to hear from Seder, complaining about getting passed by yet again by an epic amount of big-footin' in this biz.
Vandalism! Sick vandalism! When I get my hands on the little punks I'm gonna hang them by their Buster Browns!

CarlChronicles

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #10596 on: November 13, 2013, 08:18:38 PM »
Tom didn't back-announce the two songs he played before the audio collage (unless I just missed it). Anyone know what they were?

The chorus lyrics of the first song were "Natural natural na-na-na-na-natural disaster comin' to your stereo".
The second song's chorus started with "I'm like a star/ I'm burning out fast..."

Omar

• A Recapper/A True Star.
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #10597 on: November 13, 2013, 09:12:10 PM »
Tom didn't back-announce the two songs he played before the audio collage (unless I just missed it). Anyone know what they were?

The chorus lyrics of the first song were "Natural natural na-na-na-na-natural disaster comin' to your stereo".
The second song's chorus started with "I'm like a star/ I'm burning out fast..."

http://mikekrol.bandcamp.com/track/natural-disaster

http://mikekrol.bandcamp.com/track/like-a-star
"Let's have a device-a-thon, just you and me." -- Montgomery Davies

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #10598 on: November 13, 2013, 10:11:36 PM »
That freak during the collage "Robin Trower doing loop-dee-loops, maaaan" was insane passionate.  It's starting to really hit me we're not going to get Tom's anecdotes anymore- like getting dropped off at a 10 hour movie marathon as a 13th birthday present and watching the adults around go nuts over Timothy Van Patten and Perry King fighting in a film projected onto a screen. Uuuuuhgh.

Nice to hear from Seder, complaining about getting passed by yet again by an epic amount of big-footin' in this biz.

The archives are good for the anecdotes. If you can get over the fact that he's not telling new ones on the show anymore, which I'll admit is an "if."
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

CarlChronicles

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #10599 on: November 14, 2013, 12:33:02 AM »

http://mikekrol.bandcamp.com/track/natural-disaster

http://mikekrol.bandcamp.com/track/like-a-star

Great, Thanks!

Josh

• Space Champion!
« Reply #10600 on: November 14, 2013, 09:44:36 AM »
Hey, remember when Tom tried to appease Frangry after mutant FOT's trolled her?  Told her he would have her on the show?  Only a few weeks left...

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :-*

How dare-a you call me a mutant!
"Alright, well, for the sake of this conversation, let's say the book does not exist."

John Junk

• Policemans heel
« Reply #10601 on: November 14, 2013, 04:43:25 PM »
I include myself among the trolls!

Back on topic: The "Bad Company" kicking in on the dude with the Devil's Lettuce story killed me.
Sword of Almonds, Show Me The Things...

Carver

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #10602 on: November 14, 2013, 06:45:11 PM »
Good lord that guy would not get to the point.  When he started a full description of every song they were listening to before even getting to Frankie Teardrop, ("and then we listened to Olivia Tremor Control!...") I started praying for a Bad Company.

Joe Rogaine

• Space Champion!
« Reply #10603 on: November 15, 2013, 10:21:37 AM »
Hey, remember when Tom tried to appease Frangry after mutant FOT's trolled her?  Told her he would have her on the show?  Only a few weeks left...

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :-*

How dare-a you call me a mutant!

Didn't she call in a long time ago?

Joe Rogaine

• Space Champion!
« Reply #10604 on: November 15, 2013, 10:28:21 AM »
Good lord that guy would not get to the point.  When he started a full description of every song they were listening to before even getting to Frankie Teardrop, ("and then we listened to Olivia Tremor Control!...") I started praying for a Bad Company.

You could see it coming, the best Bad Companied yet.