Author Topic: Stuff you hate (aka: the new f. you thread)  (Read 913583 times)

nec13

• Space Champion!
Re: Stuff you hate (aka: the new f. you thread)
« Reply #570 on: April 30, 2009, 02:37:52 AM »
kill yourself

Someone could use some cheering up.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ[/youtube]
Nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humor.

Sarah

« Reply #571 on: April 30, 2009, 05:45:54 AM »
Andy sounds perfectly cheerful to me.

Pidgeon

« Reply #572 on: April 30, 2009, 12:42:51 PM »

DoodleJump!

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #573 on: April 30, 2009, 12:59:14 PM »
I hate when people mope. Mopey people. Ok, so something happened that made you a little sad. So mope for a few days. But after a few days of moping, it's time to move on and quit pulling the sympathy card.
I am talking about little things, not "my grandma died" things. Like "My hairdryer has been dead for the last 3 days." and "The boy I like likes someone else better than me."
Waaaa. Babies.
"Enough with the bandana, already." -Trace Atkins to Donald Trump

Pidgeon

« Reply #574 on: April 30, 2009, 01:12:13 PM »
I hate when people mope. Mopey people. Ok, so something happened that made you a little sad. So mope for a few days. But after a few days of moping, it's time to move on and quit pulling the sympathy card.
I am talking about little things, not "my grandma died" things. Like "My hairdryer has been dead for the last 3 days." and "The boy I like likes someone else better than me."
Waaaa. Babies.

I hope I don't sound mopey, but sometimes it does seem like the universe is always working against my favor. I guess everybody feels like that, though.

Andy

• Space Champion!
« Reply #575 on: April 30, 2009, 01:50:56 PM »
Waaaa. Babies.
how old are you?
Breakfast- I'm havin' a time
Wheelies- I'm havin' a time
Headlocks- I'm havin' a time
Drunk Tank- not so much a time
George St.- I'm havin' a time
Brenda- I'm havin' a time
Bingo- I'm havin' a time
House Arrest- I'm still havin' a time

DoodleJump!

« Reply #576 on: April 30, 2009, 03:42:17 PM »
Waaaa. Babies.
how old are you?

At the prime age when unnecessary moping takes place. I mean, there are people fighting for their lives, their jobs, their families, etc. and my friends get really blue when their boyfriend forgets to call.
I might sound unsympathetic, but I am very compassionate, which is why I need to vent every now and then about it.
"Enough with the bandana, already." -Trace Atkins to Donald Trump

Big Plastic Head

« Reply #577 on: May 01, 2009, 07:01:42 PM »
Fuck you Frangry and Andy on "Shut up Weirdo" for your "How Gay is That" topic today.

Weak sauce.
Congratulations. You are now a mouse cursor inside a graphics program that the client can control by speaking, emailing and instant messaging.

cutout

• Space Champion!
« Reply #578 on: May 01, 2009, 07:09:33 PM »
I'll regret asking, but: what was it like? The title probably says it all.

Pidgeon

« Reply #579 on: May 01, 2009, 07:28:51 PM »
While we're on the topic: Shut Up, Weirdo has a show about "bailouts."

For fucks sake, give me a break with that stuff. It's bad enough I have half of the newspaper comic strips and most of the commercials on tv making "bailout jokes."

Big Plastic Head

« Reply #580 on: May 01, 2009, 08:41:56 PM »

I have never listened to their show before but Kick The Bobo said (via twitter) that Spike was currently calling in. I switched it on to hear him but he had already hung up. Then I caught what the topic was. I couldn't believe it. It was the most juvenile tripe I have ever heard. Imagine the most stuck-up bitchy girl from your highschool junior high (that everyone pretended to like but really despised) had a radio show where she and her guy friend - who she only hangs out with because he gives her loads of attention and will never be as popular as her - would take calls from people asking if something was gay or not. Some of the items that listeners called in about included NASCAR, Cosplay, Marvin Gaye, and guys who wear pink shirts. "Oh, that's TOTALLY gay," or "Oh, that's cool," were common responses from Frangry and Andy. It was child-like snarking at it's worst. Frangry also went off on a tangent about she felt "weird" about people who don't drink.

Weak. Weak and disgusting. This from the show billed as "WFMU's civilized call-in show." WFMU deserves better than this. I say it again: Fuck you Frangry and Andy for an hour of the worst radio I have ever heard. Fuck the both of you.

...and they do archive their shows if you really want to know what it was like.
Congratulations. You are now a mouse cursor inside a graphics program that the client can control by speaking, emailing and instant messaging.

Trembling Eagle

« Reply #581 on: May 01, 2009, 08:51:08 PM »
SUW is like the offspring of Ken & Andy
it's kinda cute when u think about it like that. 

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #582 on: May 01, 2009, 09:30:05 PM »

I have never listened to their show before but Kick The Bobo said (via twitter) that Spike was currently calling in. I switched it on to hear him but he had already hung up. Then I caught what the topic was. I couldn't believe it. It was the most juvenile tripe I have ever heard. Imagine the most stuck-up bitchy girl from your highschool junior high (that everyone pretended to like but really despised) had a radio show where she and her guy friend - who she only hangs out with because he gives her loads of attention and will never be as popular as her - would take calls from people asking if something was gay or not. Some of the items that listeners called in about included NASCAR, Cosplay, Marvin Gaye, and guys who wear pink shirts. "Oh, that's TOTALLY gay," or "Oh, that's cool," were common responses from Frangry and Andy. It was child-like snarking at it's worst. Frangry also went off on a tangent about she felt "weird" about people who don't drink.

Weak. Weak and disgusting. This from the show billed as "WFMU's civilized call-in show." WFMU deserves better than this. I say it again: Fuck you Frangry and Andy for an hour of the worst radio I have ever heard. Fuck the both of you.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new polemicist.  Welcome!
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Big Plastic Head

« Reply #583 on: May 01, 2009, 10:08:49 PM »

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new polemicist.  Welcome!

Thanks! It's threads like these that allow me put down the axe once in a while. Now...where's my beanie and Speedo?!

nec13

• Space Champion!
« Reply #584 on: May 01, 2009, 10:11:10 PM »
There isn't nearly enough anger in this thread.
Nobody ever lends money to a man with a sense of humor.