Author Topic: Stuff you hate (aka: the new f. you thread)  (Read 911758 times)

Sarah

Re: Stuff you hate (aka: the new f. you thread)
« Reply #1350 on: March 20, 2010, 08:16:00 AM »
Wow, you had dance parties in the fifth grade? 

cutout

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1351 on: March 20, 2010, 01:07:37 PM »
My sister's friends did and we were allowed there. Don't remember dancing much except slow-dancing to We are the World.

Martin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1352 on: March 20, 2010, 01:41:14 PM »
First dance party: 3rd grade. I was the DJ. (Cassettes.)

Sarah

« Reply #1353 on: March 20, 2010, 06:54:56 PM »
Whoa!  You young folk.  So fast!

slipperyslope

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #1354 on: March 22, 2010, 03:32:02 AM »
Annoying washroom habits of people:
-People who awkwardly explain their need to use the washroom.
-People who use the phrase "stink it up" in a civil setting, either referring to their unpleasant odors left behind or used in a plea to leave it in a suitable manner for them to make use of following yourself.
-People who don't flush. It's not just the unpleasantness of it all, but if you're at a someone's house, sometimes it takes so long before you can flush it again after flushing for the previous person that you're stuck with the choice of waiting it out when you're in a hurry or repeating the same offense.

Pidgeon

« Reply #1355 on: March 22, 2010, 04:42:41 PM »
"Kill your television"

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1356 on: March 22, 2010, 06:57:28 PM »
-People who use the phrase "stink it up" in a civil setting, either referring to their unpleasant odors left behind or used in a plea to leave it in a suitable manner for them to make use of following yourself.
-People who don't flush. It's not just the unpleasantness of it all, but if you're at a someone's house, sometimes it takes so long before you can flush it again after flushing for the previous person that you're stuck with the choice of waiting it out when you're in a hurry or repeating the same offense.

in the same vein of literal turlet talk, i can't even go pee in the restroom without someone walking in and immediately spraying the lysol. 

give me a break- i don't even LIKE asparagus.

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1357 on: March 22, 2010, 07:02:33 PM »
Ooh, who died in here?

Martin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1358 on: March 22, 2010, 07:40:19 PM »
People who don't properly tag mp3s.  >:( >:( >:(

Andy

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1359 on: March 22, 2010, 09:14:44 PM »

in the same vein of literal turlet talk, i can't even go pee in the restroom without someone walking in and immediately spraying the lysol. 

whatever you say, Stinkpee.
Breakfast- I'm havin' a time
Wheelies- I'm havin' a time
Headlocks- I'm havin' a time
Drunk Tank- not so much a time
George St.- I'm havin' a time
Brenda- I'm havin' a time
Bingo- I'm havin' a time
House Arrest- I'm still havin' a time

slipperyslope

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #1360 on: March 23, 2010, 04:53:26 AM »

I *HAAATE* that.
It smells worse than 80% of the things that go on in there. And it's all chemicals that probably don't help anyone.

erika

• Space Champion!
« Reply #1361 on: March 23, 2010, 12:03:39 PM »
Fuck it. I have no idea how to be anything but condescending when I'm sending the 5th email in a week on how to do something and you keep asking me "so what do you need from me to get this done?"

Why not refer to the list that is CONTAINED WITHIN THE EMAIL YOU JUST REPLIED TO? What more can I do? Engrave it in stone? Do you reset your brain every morning when you come into the office? If so, does it retain it's ability to help you read??? I don't ask that you remember how to DO the thing I explained 5 times, but you could at least read the fucking instructions.

*exhale*

from the land of pleasant living

mostlymeat

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #1362 on: March 23, 2010, 04:11:24 PM »
Kelly Ripa.  Especially when she does celebrity impressions.

Disagree! K-Rip rules! Anything related to "Live! With Regis and Kathy" pretty much rules, but K-Rip is bright and beautiful and kinda reminds me of the sun.

My recent "I hates" include: iPhoning in public. And by "public" I mean anywhere near me. iPhones should only be used in private, when no one is around. Like in the bathroom. Also currently hating: my tax preparer!

Currently loving: Terre T's Alex Chilton tribute!

http://www.wfmu.org/flashplayer.php?version=2&show=35117&archive=59588

-Ajax

Pidgeon

« Reply #1363 on: March 24, 2010, 12:11:24 AM »
This ironic/retro sexism phenomenon

Sarah

« Reply #1364 on: March 24, 2010, 09:05:50 AM »
Ironic?