Author Topic: Marc Maron  (Read 705188 times)

Dan of Orange

• Achilles bursitis
Re: Marc Maron
« Reply #735 on: January 19, 2012, 02:31:26 PM »
Fast Freddy Stoller..what a guy. ''Will never be on Nerdist now'' oh well. I would love to hear Fred taking calls on the Best Show.
Of all the guys, I am one of them.
http://danoforange.blogspot.com/

Paul DeLouisiana

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #736 on: January 20, 2012, 01:38:36 PM »
Jeez I am listening to the Aubry Plaza interview and he just praised Red State. Don't know what to think about that.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #737 on: January 20, 2012, 09:40:35 PM »
I was entertained by Red State. I wonder if he will interview me?

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #738 on: January 20, 2012, 10:42:20 PM »
I've heard more than 2 people whose opinions I respect say good things about Red State. I might have to Netflix that.

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #739 on: January 20, 2012, 11:59:53 PM »
Now understand, I was entertained in a train wreck sort of way. But there were two scenes near the end that I really loved; without giving too much away, the sorta surreal thing, and its explanation.

Austin From Chicago

• Policemans heel
« Reply #740 on: January 21, 2012, 10:16:08 AM »
Did anyone else fell like Fred Stoller sounded like he might be Spike's vocal coach? The aural resemblance was eerie at times.
LN5OG

Eric Fishlegs

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #741 on: January 21, 2012, 10:58:30 AM »
Fast Freddy Stoller..what a guy. ''Will never be on Nerdist now'' oh well. I would love to hear Fred taking calls on the Best Show.

I could relate to Fred just because I also feel like in my locality I'm also considered the weird guy who's always walking.

Paul DeLouisiana

« Reply #742 on: January 24, 2012, 01:14:38 PM »
I find it hilarious that both Paul Scheer and Donald Glover have stories about recording audio of movie/tv comedy and listening to it in secret.

Paul DeLouisiana

« Reply #743 on: February 07, 2012, 09:48:38 AM »
Gallagher is subhuman.

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
« Reply #744 on: February 08, 2012, 10:44:46 PM »
That Matt Graham interview was rough stuff.
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

meamsean

• Policemans heel
« Reply #745 on: February 09, 2012, 09:21:17 PM »
I dunno - I'm halfway thru and enjoying what this guy has to say. He's not lighting the world on fire with insights, but I am interested in hearing his experiences about working in TV production, which is what I'm into.

Eric Fishlegs

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #746 on: February 10, 2012, 01:12:12 AM »
I dunno - I'm halfway thru and enjoying what this guy has to say. He's not lighting the world on fire with insights, but I am interested in hearing his experiences about working in TV production, which is what I'm into.

The Matt Graham interview? The second half is where shit gets really fucking rough including the saddest/most awkward and uncomfortable ending to a WTF? interview ever. I only listened to it right away because I remembered him from that Scrabble movie, but... he is troubled. I just hope he gets it together somehow.

masterofsparks

• Space Champion!
« Reply #747 on: February 10, 2012, 08:37:30 AM »

The Matt Graham interview? The second half is where shit gets really fucking rough including the saddest/most awkward and uncomfortable ending to a WTF? interview ever. I only listened to it right away because I remembered him from that Scrabble movie, but... he is troubled. I just hope he gets it together somehow.

I think he's talking about the Bill Lawrence interview (Thursday's episode) rather than Matt Graham (Monday).
I'll probably go into the wee hours.

buffcoat

• Space Champion!
« Reply #748 on: February 10, 2012, 02:11:36 PM »
Haven't listened to these, but I do love the sound of a clip-on microphone hitting a table.
I really don't appreciate your sarcastic, anti-comedy tone, Bro!

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #749 on: February 12, 2012, 01:36:19 AM »
Yeah, yikes.  I gave up on the Matt Graham one when he started calling all women cunts, and I was like, what sane person would want to date this annoying crazy dude?  Then I listened to the beginning of the Bill Lawrence interview and heard Maron talk about all the emails he was getting, so I went back.  Hoo boy.  I know he explained it pretty thoroughly, but how does one manage to do that?

On a lighter (but still kinda sad) note, I read Fred Stoller's Kindle Single from hearing his WTF interview and it was pretty great. 
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.