Author Topic: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show  (Read 2810666 times)

Martin

• Space Champion!
Re: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show
« Reply #8280 on: March 23, 2012, 05:25:18 PM »
There's no doubt that Leo is the 'winner' here. Smoked like a chimney, old dude, didn't appear too concerned with pleasing people.

Chrissy in MN

• Policemans heel
« Reply #8281 on: March 23, 2012, 05:38:30 PM »
There's no doubt that Leo is the 'winner' here. Smoked like a chimney, old dude, didn't appear too concerned with pleasing people.

I failed to take into account the old man smell.  This topic has so many levels.

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #8282 on: March 23, 2012, 06:38:50 PM »
This topic has so many levels.

I thought about it a lot in those idle moments, grocery store line, etc. He mentioned it like a year ago, for chrissakes, and it's like, why the fuck would Tom have brought it up otherwise? There's something there here, clearly.
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

MiddleBro

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #8283 on: March 23, 2012, 07:04:53 PM »
I recently watched the shower scene in Police Academy 3 (where Mauser gets armpit heat and has to walk around a police station naked) in ITALIAN on YouTube.

You watched it RECENTLY, huh?  Well, you should know then that Mauser gets his hands glued to his hair and runs around the station naked, and HARRIS gets the armpit heat in  part 4, ya Police Acadummy!  Also, Lassard has a name, it's George Gaynes!  Show some respect!

-Zach (Big Z/Z-Man/Wally's Human/Whatever Else)

Don't make me hate you.

Ha!  If you can't bust on the wrestling heel, with pretentious trivial knowledge superiority, who can you bust on?

-Zach (Big Z/Z-Man/Wally's Human/Whatever Else)

BadGuyZero

• Administrator
  • Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #8284 on: March 23, 2012, 09:50:30 PM »
I feel like Alison Janney's character probably snarfs a tin of breath mints a day, though.

...creating what's surely an intoxicating blend of Calvin Klein's Obsession and Altoids.

Christina

• Administrator
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #8285 on: March 23, 2012, 10:29:18 PM »
I feel like Alison Janney's character probably snarfs a tin of breath mints a day, though.

...creating what's surely an intoxicating blend of Calvin Klein's Obsession and Altoids.

Haven't we all had a crush on The Flamingo at some point?
Remember how he couldn't stop his leg?

Eric Fishlegs

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #8286 on: March 25, 2012, 10:51:04 PM »
CELEBRITY APPRENTICE must be an absolutely horrible show for these celebrities to have to do because I've noticed a trend of celebs just volunteering to go home at the first opportunity they can do so w/o looking like a quitter.

crumbum

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #8287 on: March 26, 2012, 08:21:19 AM »
CELEBRITY APPRENTICE must be an absolutely horrible show for these celebrities to have to do because I've noticed a trend of celebs just volunteering to go home at the first opportunity they can do so w/o looking like a quitter.

I caught it this week and was surprised to see Penn looking like such a miserable jerk. However irritating he can be in some ways, he normally comes off as a happy go lucky kind of guy with a very ironic sense of humour. I get the sense that if he is showing so much strain then the show must truly be a living hell.

Crusherkc

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #8288 on: March 26, 2012, 10:38:07 AM »
Gary the Squirrel bustin' the Buddha's beans:

Vandalism! Sick vandalism! When I get my hands on the little punks I'm gonna hang them by their Buster Browns!

akaJudge

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #8289 on: March 26, 2012, 01:58:07 PM »
The "Help Me, Rascal" song parody hurt me.  I've been to Marfa, and you guys are completely correct in thinking it's totally weird.  It's such an odd convergence of disparate cultures/subcultures.  Really, REALLY rich people, West Texas desert rats, artists, brutal but beautiful landscape, drug traffic (nearby, at least), the mysterious Marfa Lights.  The lights are real!
Your vigor for life appalls me.

B_Buster

• Tattoo Addict!
  • Space Champion!
« Reply #8290 on: March 26, 2012, 08:23:12 PM »
Looks like Gary's bustin a nut to me ;0
See God, Kai

JonFromMaplewood

• Space Champion!
« Reply #8291 on: March 27, 2012, 09:54:49 AM »
Tom, motivational speaker: "Bark like a dog, Brian!"
"Brian": "Ruf ruf."

On another note: As someone who has suffered from back problems for over a decade, it is a bummer to hear of Tom's current tribulations.  Even though I have been flat on my back in bed for a week, I have never had sciatica, where it creeps past your lower back down to your legs. That sounds truly excruciating.
"I'm riding the silence like John Cage up in this piece." -Tom Scharpling

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #8292 on: March 27, 2012, 10:28:51 AM »
Tom, motivational speaker: "Bark like a dog, Brian!"
"Brian": "Ruf ruf."

On another note: As someone who has suffered from back problems for over a decade, it is a bummer to hear of Tom's current tribulations.  Even though I have been flat on my back in bed for a week, I have never had sciatica, where it creeps past your lower back down to your legs. That sounds truly excruciating.

It was. Surgery finally stopped mine in 1994. I had lived with it since 1978.

DrCam

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #8293 on: March 27, 2012, 12:19:07 PM »
'The only Fairport Convention that I want to hear is The Battle Of Evermore'

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #8294 on: March 27, 2012, 01:01:39 PM »
I have never had sciatica, where it creeps past your lower back down to your legs. That sounds truly excruciating.
Sciatica is a bitch.  After two surgeries, I mostly just have numbness below my right knee, where the pain used to be the worst.  Ice and stretching are the best for relief.  Core strengthening is best for prevention.  I swear we've had this discussion on this board before.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."