Author Topic: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show  (Read 2810717 times)

cavorting with nudists

• Space Champion!
Re: The Best/Worst Moments of last night's show
« Reply #9225 on: October 03, 2012, 10:21:07 PM »
I don't think Zach knows what his own political inclinations entail, beyond bequeathing to all citizens the all-important right to grow weed on their lawns.
"Another thing that interests me about The Eagles is that I hate them." -- Robert Christgau

Lawrence Orbach

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #9226 on: October 03, 2012, 11:48:30 PM »
Zach can't put two sentences together. In theory it would be amazing, in actuality, a total nightmare.

nowah

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #9227 on: October 04, 2012, 12:44:20 AM »
I love teasing Spike as much as the next guy, but everyone in this thread needs to stop acting like Z*** from M** H***** has ever brought it an eighth as hard as a good Spike call.

Spike

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #9228 on: October 04, 2012, 06:30:04 AM »
I think we should get Zach and Spike on at the same time in a contest to see who runs out of things to say first. The one who loses is banned from the show forever, the one who wins is also banned from the show forever. Hopefully, it won't matter for either of them as they will have probably exhausted everything they will ever say and will have no reason to call in anymore

WON'T HAPPEN, PETS!!!!
CHILDREN UNDER AGE 25 SHOULD NEVER BE SEEN NOR HEARD.

Spike

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #9229 on: October 04, 2012, 06:31:56 AM »
I think you quoted the wrong post, Pet.

Also, "John Wesley Shipp 2016" is a reference to his promise to commit suicide on Halloween that year, right?

No pet, he's taking over Barack's job in 2017.
CHILDREN UNDER AGE 25 SHOULD NEVER BE SEEN NOR HEARD.

roman

• Policemans heel
« Reply #9230 on: October 04, 2012, 10:23:16 AM »
Tom doing his Little Steven impression, which was oddly just Vance's voice...

"Can you pass the French dressing?"

upgrayedd

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #9231 on: October 04, 2012, 11:13:40 AM »
Going back to last week's show, I am still cracking up over "Here's your presentation." "BOOM. I'm in heaven," and "Mike, you live that Pogues Christmas song."

cavorting with nudists

• Space Champion!
« Reply #9232 on: October 04, 2012, 12:16:35 PM »
Actually, for Zach anarchism might be more than a matter of every-man-his-own-weed-farmer. I have a queasy feeling that, on some inchoate level, he believes that when the end of private ownership produces unalienated conditions of labor, every person will self-realize their potential through creative work.  In other words: a million bands as good as Mit Hamine.
"Another thing that interests me about The Eagles is that I hate them." -- Robert Christgau

Jason from Huntsville, AL

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #9233 on: October 04, 2012, 03:44:38 PM »
I have a queasy feeling that, on some inchoate level, he believes that when the end of private ownership produces unalienated conditions of labor, every person will self-realize their potential through creative work.  In other words: a million bands as good as Mit Hamine.

I think that thought just made me a totalitarian. Thanks.
"A Man Can Make a Dog Break Its Gaze." - Tom

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #9234 on: October 04, 2012, 03:48:01 PM »
I have a queasy feeling that, on some inchoate level, he believes that when the end of private ownership produces unalienated conditions of labor, every person will self-realize their potential through creative work.  In other words: a million bands as good as Mit Hamine.

I thought of Pol Pot.
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

Kormod

• Policemans heel
« Reply #9235 on: October 04, 2012, 03:53:34 PM »

I thought of Pol Pot.

Trickster.

Steve of Bloomington

• Space Champion!
« Reply #9236 on: October 04, 2012, 04:37:45 PM »
Actually, for Zach anarchism might be more than a matter of every-man-his-own-weed-farmer. I have a queasy feeling that, on some inchoate level, he believes that when the end of private ownership produces unalienated conditions of labor, every person will self-realize their potential through creative work.  In other words: a million bands as good as Mit Hamine.

What a beautiful world it will be. What a glorious time to be free.

fonpr

• Space Champion!
« Reply #9237 on: October 04, 2012, 05:14:08 PM »

I thought of Pol Pot.

Trickster.
Perhaps.

Still, I wonder what Mit would do to people who are not interested in his agenda.

Know what Imean?
"Like it or not, Florida seems dedicated to a 'live fast, die' way of doing things."

thom

• Achilles bursitis
« Reply #9238 on: October 04, 2012, 07:22:15 PM »
The length of the Woolery monologue was necessary for the show's Best Moment: "Two and two."

kirk

• Plantar Fasciitis
« Reply #9239 on: October 04, 2012, 08:35:12 PM »
" Mike circa 2012 "  I just loved that line , as much as Tom makes fun of mike ,he brings out the best of  his funny side !! Long live AP Mike .
This boys to young to be singing the blues !