Author Topic: This is the official FOT Secret Santa 2008 Thread  (Read 55817 times)

senorcorazon

• Space Champion!
Re: This is the official FOT Secret Santa 2008 Thread
« Reply #315 on: January 05, 2009, 08:01:56 AM »
double-re-gifted cock rings

This phrase is so wrong.

But if it's the Target at Atlantic, then it is right at home and no one will notice it.

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #316 on: January 05, 2009, 10:14:28 AM »
whoa!!  i havent checked my email in almost a week and just found out you LOVED my gift.  im blushing.  im really glad you liked it.  seriously.  im humbled. 

i'll make life easy for you and post a link to the book: http://www.blurb.com/books/511545

*note: it lets you view the first 15 pages (with the option of full screen) but its hard to read.  enjoy. 

Emily

• Space Champion!
« Reply #317 on: January 05, 2009, 10:34:08 AM »
PHOTOGRAPHY!

My Secret Santa got me a ton of cool stuff, including the 2006 premium pic framed (love it), a book (David Lynch - Catching the Big Fish: Meditation, Consciousness and Creativity) I will have fun reading over the weekend, Hilda LTD. Icelandic Mittens (which I got to give a test run with a mid-xmas-afternoon run to the grocery store, where our car got stuck for like 45 minutes :( but my digits stayed plenty warm! ) with a Best Show pin attached, and the awesome Scharplingized Roadhouse merge on DVD (which I will get all Julied up this weekend and watch with friends - yay!). Awesome haul, and my thanks again, AM Thomas!

I loved Catching the Big Fish; that was the greatest coffee break ever.

No, but seriously, I did love it. I read it three times.

Thanks for the suggesting this book. It's a quick, good read.

If you want to watch the video version of this book its available here:

David Lynch video

jbissell

• Space Champion!
« Reply #318 on: January 05, 2009, 11:06:52 AM »
whoa!!  i havent checked my email in almost a week and just found out you LOVED my gift.  im blushing.  im really glad you liked it.  seriously.  im humbled. 

i'll make life easy for you and post a link to the book: http://www.blurb.com/books/511545

That looks awesome.  I'm definitely getting in on the Secret Santa next year.

Martin

• Space Champion!
« Reply #319 on: January 05, 2009, 11:09:38 AM »
So how are we doing? How many people haven't gotten their gifts?

dave from knoxville

• Space Champion!
« Reply #320 on: January 05, 2009, 12:48:06 PM »

You're assuming there will be a show next year. How many "you don't know how close this is to being over" messages have we received? I am listening to each show as if it is the last.

iAmBaronVonTito

• Space Champion!
« Reply #321 on: January 05, 2009, 12:58:36 PM »

You're assuming there will be a show next year. How many "you don't know how close this is to being over" messages have we received? I am listening to each show as if it is the last.

i hear you on that, dave.  same here.

it is.  I'll post pics soon, I promise.

andy, im interested in seeing what the book looks like in reality since the only copy ive ever seen is what it looks like on a computer screen- definitely not the same. 

Andy

• Space Champion!
« Reply #322 on: January 05, 2009, 01:13:49 PM »
we've been hearing that the show was going to end for 8 years, rookies.
Breakfast- I'm havin' a time
Wheelies- I'm havin' a time
Headlocks- I'm havin' a time
Drunk Tank- not so much a time
George St.- I'm havin' a time
Brenda- I'm havin' a time
Bingo- I'm havin' a time
House Arrest- I'm still havin' a time

snogrog

• Tarsel tunnel syndrome
« Reply #323 on: January 05, 2009, 01:19:19 PM »
yeah, but Tom's latest twitter update about Q3 2009 not coming soon enough troubles me...
He's this soulless bastard from Siberia. I once saw him shove Fred Savage's face in a toilet.

Shaggy 2 Grote

• Space Champion!
« Reply #324 on: January 05, 2009, 02:06:47 PM »
double-re-gifted cock rings

This phrase is so wrong.

But if it's the Target at Atlantic, then it is right at home and no one will notice it.

I know it's dangerously close to pranking the working man, but (1) that Target is a hellhole, and (2) when I was an employee at K-Mart in 1988, I would have been delighted to find some unplaceable cock rings.
Oh, good heavens. I didn’t realize. I send my condolences out to the rest of the O’Connor family.

yesno

• Space Champion!
« Reply #325 on: January 05, 2009, 02:13:30 PM »
yeah, but Tom's latest twitter update about Q3 2009 not coming soon enough troubles me...

At the cardboard factory, that's when they ship out all the pending long-term orders and can credit the books.

Chris L

• Space Champion!
« Reply #326 on: January 05, 2009, 03:52:40 PM »
So how are we doing? How many people haven't gotten their gifts?

2!  I've been so preoccupied I barely thought of it.  Now I'm wondering where my Mayor Ziegler commemorative plate is though. 

Stan

• Achilles Tendon Bursitis
« Reply #327 on: January 06, 2009, 12:23:45 AM »

*note: it lets you view the first 15 pages (with the option of full screen) but its hard to read.  enjoy. 

I got the cover! Excellent work, Baron.
                                 "This must be where buffcoat left his pants."

Regular Joe

• Space Champion!
« Reply #328 on: January 06, 2009, 02:43:46 AM »

I got the cover! Excellent work, Baron.

Man I have to see this whole thing. Julie illo on the copyright page! Bam!

erechoveraker

« Reply #329 on: January 06, 2009, 03:36:47 AM »
Wow, that book is pretty super-amazing.

Some really cool gifts all around this year guys, way to make me feel like a dummy! :)